~"boy drama"~

'Marinette wait! I know you didn't mean anything' Adrien called, rushing after her.

'I'll speak to you tomorrow!' she shouted.

Adrien bent over to catch his breath.

'I've messed up. i've messed up. i've messed up' Marinette repeated, mumbling to herself as she ran through the dark streets.
'What am I supposed to do Tikki? I've gotten myself in such a mess. now Adrien will think I like him and that i'm too nervous to tell him'

'Isn't that what's going through your head as well though?' Tikki asked. 'There's more than friendship there, anybody could see it. Alya keeps hinting at it. she's not convinced that you are fully over him, and nor am I'

💙Meanwhile with CatNoir/Adrien💙

Adrien lost direction of Marinette and assumed she ran home. That wasn't the evening he expected.
Adrien pulled out his phone, the time was 10:45. He continued to walk, deciding he'd head home but try to ring her.
He pressed on her contact, put his phone to his ear and listened to it ring.

💙Marinette💙

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ-

'NO' she shrieked before declining the number.
'Did you even check who called? It could of been CatNoir.'

'Then he'll call again'
BUZZ BUZZ
Tikki snatched the phone from the table, 'It could be Alya!', she looked at the contact, sighed and declined.
'It's Adrien' Tikki mumbled.

'HAH'
'Mari I think you need some sleep'

💙Adrien/Catnoir💙

He reached home after calling her at least 5 times. He went up to his room and saw piles of homework sitting on his desk.
I've got to go comfort her..
but how did I leave all that to the last day. Let's see, on Thursday I called a Marinette all night, Wednesday I was so tired from fighting that Akuma all day at school, Tuesday afternoon to night I was comforting Marinette, and Monday I was throwing her off the eiffel tower.
I'm not just living a double life here... I'm living a triple one. The Catsuit isn't for my personal gain, I've used it in the wrong way. It'll fire back and be used against me, Marinette can't get hurt as well. I- I have to put and end to this.

she'll answer if it's CatNoir
'Plagg claws out!'

He leaped out his window and jumped over rooftops, while ringing Marinette's number.

💙Marinette💙

Buzz Buzz
'OH MY GOD!' Marinette screamed.
'Where are your parents?'
'They're on a business trip.'
Marinette declined the call aggressively and turned her phone to airplane mode

'Urgh! I cannot think!!' she grabbed her pillow and smashed it against her face.
'I HATE BOYS I WANT TO BE ALONE FOREVER'
'Goodness, it's been centuries yet this phrase is still said at least once with every master I had' Tikki said and went over to comfort her.

'Um hi Princess' CatNoir has hopped onto her bed.
'How did you get in?'
'I've got my tricks.'
'Is she okay Tikki?'
'Not really. Boy drama'
'Ahh' He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, her head resting against his chest.

He wasn't going to bother asking why, he needed to get straight to the point but this seemed like an awfully way of doing it.

'Where do you go to school again?' he asked.
'Why you asking?'
'We need to talk'
'I'm listening...'
'Not now. You aren't in the right place. After school'
'What's wrong with my "place"?!'
'That's not what I meant. Could you write it down for me please'
'Fine' she rolled her eyes and went over to her desk. Afterward she went back and smacked the rolled up paper into his palm.

'It's late, I need to go. I'm sorry. Speak tomorrow'.