~on an average day~.

(Written Feb 19th 2021)

Ladybug and Catnoir are fighting an akuma on a sunday.
The villain was a tall girl with dark red hair, who froze everything they touched with their incredibly long arms.

'After this fight want to get an ice cream with me, M'lady?' CatNoir asked.
'Concentrate CatNoir' Ladybug shot back.

'Lucky charm!' she caught a baking bowl.
'A baking bowl' CatNoir mused, 'I think Marinette would be better off with that, did you know that she's the daughter of an excellent baker'
'oh really' ladybug said sarcastically

Of course i'd know that, she thought.

'Ladybug! Look out!' CatNoir called, as he ran and pushed ladybug out of the way and to ground. Crushing her below his weight.

'ouch!' Ladybug cried out in pain.
CatNoir jumped off her immediately.
'I am so sorry m'lady! She almost touched you, I had no choice. i'm really sorry'.
Ladybug whimpers in pain.
'Kitty, please don't stop. Find where his Akuma is hiding and then i'll capture it'.
'Are you sure you'll be okay m'lady?'
'Yes. Go and here,' Ladybug handed CatNoir the baking bowl.
CatNoir battles the Akumatized victim and defeats them. Ladybug manages to capture the Akuma without needing to stand.

'Miraculous Ladybug!' she throws the lucky charm and all the damage becomes fixed. Except her leg is still in pain.
'I need to get you to hospital. I think I broke your leg!' CatNoir panics.
Ladybug stutters, 'n-no s-seriously kitty, i'll b-be okay. Doctors can't do anything. i just need some crutches that's all.'
CatNoir carries Ladybug over to a bench and lays her down gently.

'ugh it's so like you to get all hyped up over my leg,' Ladybug huffed.
'It's all my fault' CatNoir moaned, 'i'm going to get you crutches i'll be right back'.

'Kitty wait' LadyBug reaches out and grabs his hand.
CatNoir turned around, 'yes, m'lady' and he gives her a reassuring smile. His lopsided one.

Why does that smile feel so familiar. LadyBug thought.

'My ear rings, i've already lost a dot. I don't think you'll make it in time.'
LadyBug worried.

'Watch me' CatNoir smirked, then sprung from his baton.

He made it back in time and LadyBug just managed to limp into an alley before detransforming.
Marinette fed Tikki a macaroon.

'Marinette this isn't good,' Tikki said in her high pitched voice, 'people have seen your broken leg and you on crutches, wouldn't it be quite a coincidence that Marinette broke her leg on the same day as Ladybug did'.

'You're right Tikki, but we'll figure something out. We always do.' Marinette sighed.