"Where y'all going?" Dom asked me with his eyebrow raised.

"We going to mall nigga."I mouthed so I didn't curse in front of loyal.

"Jayda don't need to go to no mall."Dom said grabbing Jayda by her arm.

Um the fuck?!

"Mane come on Dom it's just for a few hours."I said putting loyal socks on while I was sitting on the couch.

"Right baby we not gone be out for long."Jayda said.

I looked out the corner of my eye and see him mumble something to her and she looked at me then back at him.

"A few hours and that's it okay."Dom said to Jayda.

"Ight come on Jay and get Loyal stroller so we can get going."I said to her a little annoyed.

30 minutes later
Stone crest mall

"You tryna smile and shit and my son son looking at you crazy cause he waiting on you to give him yo titty milk."I said looking at Jayda..

"Girl I'm tired of breastfeeding him and imma start giving him a bottle soon."Jayda said playing with Loyal.

I just rolled my eyes.

"What's up with you? You been acting a little moody since we got in the car."Jay asked me.

"I don't know.."I said looking at the time on my phone.

"You always tryna ignore somebody."She said smacking her teeth at me.

"Well my moods have been bipolar all damn month  since you asked and I don't know why so please shut up."I said walking to the food court leaving Loyal and Jayda.

People been working my nerves all month and expect me to change my attitude when I have a whole human in my body.

Then it's worse because when I haven't ate all day my attitude gets out of hand when I don't.

"Aye watch out nigga what the fuck wrong with you."I said to some big ass man who just pushed past me.

"You don't see you just pushed a pregnant women nigga?"I said feeling my body heat up.

It was 2 tall body guard looking ass niggas who pushed me to the side looking like they weighed a good 1,000 pounds.

I don't give a fuck they gone get they 1,000 pound asses whooped today.

"AYE I KNOW YALL BIG FAT NECK MOTHEFUCKERS HEARD WHAT I SAID!"I yelled at them.

I walked my big pregnant ass over in front of them.

"FUCK IS YALL PROBL-BUCKY & BULL WHAT YALL WANT FROM OVER HERE MANE?"I heard a familiar voice say cutting me off.

I recognized that Memphis accent from anywhere.

"Damn."I mumbled to myself.

It was Key and I didn't even want to have to go off on him but my attitude had a mind of its own right now.

He was with Fat and Woo.

"Key these yo body guards or some?"I asked with a attitude.

"There go big mama."I heard Fat say.

"FAT SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I yelled causing all eyes on me in the mall.

Mmcht Ugh!

"YALL GOTTA EYE PROBLEM OR SUM? ITS A EYE DOCTOR ACROSS THE STREET!" I yelled making everybody go back to what they was doing.