Having gained normal sight for the first time, countless Black Spirit Race members felt curious and adapted to their new organ.

Han Xiao suddenly realized-the biggest change that the Black Spirit Race had undergone was not their appearances but their minds. They were born with connective minds, which meant that the Black Spirit Race had a very high talent in that area. Now, that talent was amplified... The most direct impact was that the brains of the Black Spirit Race became much more developed.

This time, a clear voice appeared in Han Xiao's mind, which shocked him a little. This voice did not come from the Prophecy Stone group chat server but was a voice sent to him through direct psychic communication.

"Black Star God, we will remember the blessing you've granted upon us forever."

Han Xiao looked over and saw that the Germinal Tribe leader was noticeably larger than the normal Black Spirit Race members and was staring at him with his bean-sized eyes. The voice came from him.

"You can use psychic power?" Han Xiao wondered.

The Prophecy Stone was the base station of the Black Spirit Race's Mind Network. Without it, the Black Spirit Race could not previously connect their minds. Now, however, the Germinal Tribe leader was able to transmit his voice without the help of the Prophecy Stones. This had exceptional meanings.

"I don't know. I just felt that I could suddenly do it. I seem to be able to do this too." The Germinal Tribe leader shook his head and suddenly picked up a small Prophecy Stone, bit it, and swallowed it. Right after, a circle of invisible energy spread from his head.

Feidin was slightly shocked. "Such special energy, there are traces of the Prophecy Stone in it..."

The next moment, the Germinal Tribe leader's psychic energy formed a new Mind Network and turned him into a chat server. He had undergone some kind of positive mutation during the evolution, which tremendously stimulated his psychic talent. There were dozens more mutants just like him.

Han Xiao was surprised. Every complete Prophecy Stone was equivalent to an individual Mind Network server. Only the Black Spirit Race members in the same server could communicate with each other. Now, however, some mutants had become able to create their own servers, once again increasing the mobility and unity of this race.

This had extraordinary meanings to a race. With their race-specific talent enhanced, they would be able to adapt to more environments.

With such high potential, maybe this race can really grow into a powerful civilization in the future.

That was how Han Xiao sincerely felt.

He was truly glad that he had kept the Black Spirit Race alive back then. Han Xiao had a feeling that this insignificant investment of his might yield more profit than he had ever expected.

After bidding farewell to the Germinal Tribe, Han Xiao did the same for the other tribes one after another.

As the Black Spirit Race had migrated as an entire race back then, although the various tribes lived separately throughout the years, they were still relatively close in terms of distance. So, it did not take too much time.

Han Xiao had gifted them the evolution opportunity, so the Black Spirit Race felt gratitude toward this 'god' of theirs from the depths of their hearts. Their belief became more deeply rooted, and they believed that they were a race blessed by God.

After Han Xiao left in the spaceship, all the tribes started to sculpt new wall paintings-of a small man representing Han Xiao floating above the ground, worshipped by the Black Spirit Race under him.