Shinhwa School

Amy Catherine

A 17 yr teenage girl who was tired of everything about her life. A girl who wishes nothing but a little happiness in her life. But her so called mom Ms. Stella Rose was being cheated on by her own husband (Amy's father), became arrogant and I cold towards everyone including her own daughters.

Sydney, little sister of Amy, a 15 yr old girl. She likes her sister very much. Being away from her sister is terrible for her. But she supports her sister for her happiness, so she agreed for her moving to Korea.

AMY pov
I am walking in the corridor of the Shin hwa school in the thoughts of my mother's word.
'How could a women will be this much selfish' thoughts running in her mind

Flashback
Amy : "I'm Moving to korea for my upper studies And I don't need your money I'll look for a part-time job there... I'll be leaving tomorrow." She said and started to walk away

Mom:"You can go anywhere for your studies not korea." She said coldly.

Amy:" I have done everything you've said to me but this i can't..... I don't want to speak about this anymore." She replied.

Mom: "Ok . I'll let you go but you have to study in the shin hwa school. Because if you study in other cheap schools, my reputation will be torn out. As per your wish you can do a part-time job to live on your own."

Amy:"How could i?.... it's the most popular and expensive school how can i afford the fee?"

Mom:"Dont worry. I'll pay the fees but No objections go and pack yourself. "she said and walked away.

Amy sighed

Present,
'A strong women has deep past.'...just like that my mom has deep past i never wanted to rethink of...that made her strong and cold to everyone including her biology daughter a.k.a me . That's how i had her cold behaviour because i think being cold doesn't mean being rude . It always shows everyone how much strong i am so they can't play with my weakness.  Moving to korea has two intentions. One of course studies other to find a person who made my mom's life miserable.....

I was in thoughts i didn't know i bumped into someone....i came to reality.....
******: "Oops"
Amy: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you".
*****: "Ani . Its okay...."
Amy: "Actually I'm New here.i don't know where is the principal office. Could you show me please?"
*****: "I'm New too.. I'm Guem Jandi . You?"
Amy: "I'm Amy...."
Jandi: "Nice to meet you...Um.. Friends?" She asked nervously...
Amy : "um...Sure" . She was feeling unsure coz no one asked her to be her friends this was her first time.
Jandi: "Oh seems like you are older than me...Amy Sunbae" she said and smiled showing her dimples.
Amy: "yeah....Btw can you please drop the formalities...coz I'm not used to it" she said straightly
Jandi: "oh sure Unni (sis)..."
Amy laughed as a anwer . Her heart skipped when jandi said Unni.....

They became good friends in a short time...jandi shares her life being in a poor family and she is happy for ....made amy think of her mother and her family...She always wished to have a happy family rather than being in a rich family.....She always dreamt of a loving family.... which she only has dreamt....She even thought of Jump of a bridge though no one will care if she lives or dies.......A girl with most experience of heart breaks and most strongest cold girl too

In her break time...Amy was Walking in the school garden admiring the beautiful view....
Forget to say she is a nature admirer . She loves how peaceful the nature....She relax her mind while admiring nature when she feels stressed.....

she heard a violin being played in a distance....A tall,handsome, Brown haired boy.... Playing the violin with his eyes closed....Amy wast lost in the music and his Handsomness didn't realise she was Starting the boy..... Suddenly He stopped and looked at her.......

To be continued.........