The history of the three Universal Civilizations could be traced back to the origin era, which was before the exploration era, and these three civilizations were not born during the same period. The Federation of Light was the oldest, followed by the Arcane Church, and then the Crimson Dynasty. The time period of their uprising was separated by a few thousand years.

The origin era was the most chaotic era and lacked historical records. At that time, there was not a single powerful civilization to unite the galaxy, and the different Star Fields were not connected to each other. All the civilizations were alone and explored the dark universe on their own.

At that time, the three Universal Civilizations had not reached their current heights, and there were other civilizations in their Star Field that exceeded them in terms of strength. After many years of development, they finally eliminated all their opponents in their various Star Fields and obtained the rights to rule over a Star Field. They then began to explore the desolate universe belts.

The Central Galaxy where the three Universal Civilizations were located was the starting point of these three civilizations, and they were all neighbors of one another. They naturally discovered each other's presence and wanted to get rid of each other. As such, war broke out between the three Universal Civilizations, and this became a turning point between the origin era and exploration era. The three Universal Civilizations then worked together to start a new era.

During the exploration era, the three Universal Civilizations fought each other while exploring the outside world. With the Central Galaxy as the core, the flames of war spread toward the outside with more and more Star Fields being discovered. During the process of exploring these new Star Fields, more and more civilizations were forced to join the battle, and the war became extremely ferocious. Many civilizations were destroyed because of this war.

The war that spread throughout the entire galaxy was extremely miserable. In fact, a few desolate universe belts in the present galaxy were originally Star Fields. They were Star Fields that had been reduced to a desolate universe belt because of the flames of war.

Back then, the three Universal Civilizations did not have their current strength, and there were a few powerful civilizations at the same level as them. The Evolutionary Civilization was one of them. If these civilizations had survived, they would very likely have become Universal Civilizations as well. However, it was a pity that they were wiped out during the wars in the exploration era. Only the Federation of Light, the Arcane Church, and the Crimson Dynasty had managed to survive. They then consolidated their authority and stopped the war to allow themselves to catch their breath.

After many years of peace, the Federation of Light and Arcane Church had begun to display signs of stagnation in their development. Only the Crimson Dynasty did not fall in times of peace and maintained their ambition and development.

Thus, Han Xiao thought highly of the Crimson Dynasty. A civilization full of ambition would always create the opportunity for development. Forming an alliance with the Crimson Dynasty would definitely give him a brighter future.

"Hmm..."

Upon hearing Han Xiao's response, Zoel did not reply immediately but fell into a deep thought.

He had originally intended to probe Black Star to understand his intentions but never imagined that Black Star would immediately request to join the alliance.

It was not anything new for a Beyond Grade A Super to join a Universal Civilization, but it was definitely a matter out of his authority. Thus, he had to report the matter to his superiors.

Zoel secretly estimated Han Xiao's value.

Black Star's strength and potential are undeniable. Since more than ten years ago, he's leaned toward the dynasty and definitely isn't an opportunistic individual. Furthermore, the Black Star Army has a sizable influence in the Shattered Star Ring, and it would be advantageous to the exploration of the Flickering World. Furthermore, he still has the Evolution Cube in his hands... Right. I need to have a good talk with him about the Evolution Cube.