Reynold remained expressionless. "That's fine with me. I'm currently lacking a Senior Enchantment Engineer. I'll pay you a daily salary of 2,000 Enas, and you have to work for fifteen hours a day. There will occasionally be overtime. Do you want to try it out?"

"... Forget it, I'll stay as the Vice Commander. I get paid without having to work. That's so much better."

Han Xiao's brain started to cramp up. "Talking about skiving in front of me, do you think that I don't exist anymore? Oh, by the way, where's that Tomar guy that I handed to you? How's his progress?"

Hearing this, Lagi's expression became even more twisted. He seemed to be filled with a negative aura, as though he would squat down at any moment and begin to draw circles on the floor.

"Just where did you find that genius? He's beginning to make me feel as though my years of learning magic are all wasted. Indeed, I should not have chosen the Mage profession all those years ago..."

Ok, that's enough, you can go to the corner and reflect in silence...

Han Xiao's mouth twitched, but he forcibly suppressed the words he wished to say and regained his impassive expression.

"Today, my reason for gathering all of you is for two things. The first was to inform you that I've reached Beyond Grade A. As for its importance, I don't need to emphasize it, but the business of Black Star Army will be able to expand far beyond what it is currently, rising to a real Beyond Grade A organization and fighting head on against Bloodshed Land."

Upon hearing the gravity of this matter, other than Lagi who was still murmuring nonsense, the rest all turned serious.

"By all means, this matter should have been announced in a high profile so that the entire Star Field knows of my existence..." Han Xiao shook his finger. "But for certain reasons, it is temporarily inconvenient to confirm the rumors that I've become a Beyond Grade A. I also do not intend to announce it within the headquarters yet. However, this acknowledgment is basically formal, high-profile behavior, and most organizations already believe in the truth of this rumor. Thus, even if I do not step up, there'll still be messengers that will come and contact us.

"Therefore, I'll need you all to cover up this fact to a certain extent. Secretly contact those forces who intend to cooperate with us, screen them, and handle the cooperative relationships. This matter involves us becoming a Beyond Grade A organization, so the earlier we get this done, the better. As for the specifics, you guys are veterans at this and should know what to look out for."

Everyone else nodded.

Was it not just getting support? They had long learned this from their Army Commander himself.

Han Xiao then raised up his second finger. "The second thing is regarding benefits for you..."

As he spoke, he took out the Evolution Cube, letting it float in midair as he smiled.

"This is the Evolution Cube. That's right. It's the Universal Treasure that was originally with Psyker. After a series of coincidences, I intercepted this thing and had a fight with Psyker. Thus, this is now in my hands..." He then went on to describe the benefits of the Evolution Cube.

As soon as this remark was made, everyone stood stunned, their mouths open in disbelief.

It was rumored that Black Star had fought with Psyker, which led everyone to speculate why they would fight. The officers had also been curious about this but did not expect the reason to be about the Evolution Cube!

The Evolution Cube has changed owners‽

It's now in the hands of our Army Commander‽

One of the Calamity Grades, Misecech, gulped and stuttered with a look full of expectation, "Do... do you mean to allow us to enjoy the benefits that the Evolution Cube brings?"