It's a Spooky Month!

You were in a good mood today. No bullies came to beat you up, not a scary villain jumpscaring on you. You look at the gravestones. One of them takes you to Skid's house.

You hear Skid's call coming from the over the other houses. You dig inside the gravestone and come out to the other side.

"Ay Skid!" You said as you crawl out of the ground.

"Hey Pump! Let's have a fun Spooky Month!" Skid said.

"Yay!" You smiled cutely.

You and Skid head inside the house and went downstairs. This is where you sing with Skid for some spooky songs. You look outside the window and see some lightning and a strange looking creature with sharp teeth and claws, grinning at you.

You back away from the window as your eyes turned blue from being scared by that creepy monster. You sigh in relief as if you were safe inside with Skid. Skid was finishing setting up for the Spooky Month.

"So what should we do?" Skid asked you.

"Hmm..? Maybe a spooky dance." You said.

"Good idea!" Skid smiled. You both did the spooky dance for like a minute. You both stop dancing and looked at each other, still thinking of something fun for the Spooky Month. You and Skid were almost about to ran out of ideas when suddenly.

You both hear a knock on the door. Both of you head upstairs and opened the door. It was a strange pumpkin with a strange, mindless smile, crazy eyes and sharp claws that are covered in red. He was covered in some black liquid stuff.

"Hi! I'm Skid and this is Pump!" Skid said to the monster as he introduce us to him.

"Why hello there..." The monster said, grinning so cutely. The monster walk up to you and give you a handshake. You feel so nervous, feeling some chills on your spine.

"Don't worry, Pump... We'll be best friends..." He said, grabbing your hand and shake it. You quickly move your hand away from the creepy pumpkin. You look at it and see that there is no black stuff on you.

"Come with us! We're going to have fun for the Spooky Month!" Skid said, grabbing the monster's hand and head downstairs. You head downstairs with them.

You have a bad feeling about this...