9

"I'm not upset that you lied to me. I'm upset that from now on, I can't believe you."

————

"So why am I up here?"

Jisung looks at Minho and Chan who stare him down on top the building that Minho told Hyunjin his secret.

"You know why. You've already caused enough trouble with that body and I won't be having it." Minho says.

"We agree. You shouldn't have gotten your own body. It's way too dangerous." Chan crosses his arms.

"How is Changbin doing? Are they sulking because they don't have their own body too? Changbin, buddy, you could be like me. Your own person. Not having to use Chan as a front." Jisung says making Chan let out a 'yah!'

"Shut up! They don't need to hear your trickery!" Chan growls.

"Okay. That's it." Minho reaches under his shirt and pulls out an object.

The shiny object glistening in the darkening night.

"A gun? You know you can't kill me, right?" Jisung scoffs.

"I can't kill you but I can kill that human body of yours. You aren't a hundred percent invincible." Minho cocks the gun and points it at him.

"Whoa. We didn't talk about a gun, Minho. I thought we were just going to talk to him." Chan tried to lower the gun.

"He isn't going to listen." Minho pushes Chan aside. 

"Then I'm out of here. I'm not getting in trouble for whatever goes down here." Chan sighs before flashing off.

"Whatever. I don't need him." Minho groans as he readjusted his hand with the gun.

"You know I can just-" Jisung stops to flash off but returns quicker then Minho can process.

This time he came back with someone.

"Hyunjin?" Minho blinks his eyes to see if Jisung was playing tricks on him.

"Minho!" Hyunjin tried to run to him but Jisung was grabbing his neck and pulling his back to his chest.

"Not so fast, pretty boy." Jisung chuckles.

"Let me go. We can talk this out." Hyunjin whispered.

"Minho doesn't want to talk this out. Isn't that right?" Jisung looks at Minho with a familiar smirk.

"Let him go! This has nothing to do with him!" Minho steps closer to seem more threatening but all it did was make Jisung laugh.

"You're funny. He has everything to do with us. Should I tell him? I'm not like you and hide secrets." Jisung snickers.

"Tell me what?" Hyunjin looks at Jisung.

"Minho over here-" "Shut up! Shut up!" Minho shouts as he tries to cut him off.

"Minho likes you." Jisung keeps his eyes on Minho as he said it.

Hyunjin gasped and looked at the male. He was shaking with anger but had tears of sadness rolling down his face.

"He's liked you ever since you guys first talked in class. He said that he was glad someone wasn't afraid to talk to him and actually had an interest in him." Jisung explains making Minho shout.

"Shut up!" Minho fire the gun into the air. Hyunjin jumping at the ringing sound.

"Minho, it's okay! I like you too!" Hyunjin shouts.

"Remember the last time someone told you they liked you?" Jisung tilts his head.

It was Jisung who told Minho that he liked him. Yes it was platonic but it meant the world to Minho. He never had anyone who liked him. When he was a kid, he was sick and always in the hospital so he didn't have time to make friends. Then he met Jisung who he got to grow up with. He just didn't notice how Jisung was making him grow. Making him turn into his own little monster. Feeding his negative thinking into Minho like it was his own and Jisung was just the kind best friend who was there when he needed it because Mommy was dead and Daddy was busy.

It made for a scary Minho that everyone hated or feared.

Hyunjin was the first one who gave him a chance and actually didn't leave him like everyone else did.

"Don't listen to him! He's just trying to get into your head! Minho, I like you so much! I was so worried about you coming out here with Jisung! I couldn't sleep! I wanted to make sure that you got your so called best friend back! I even stopped writing my paper because I was so worried!" Hyunjin tries to convince Minho that he actually cared.

"Shut up. You don't know shit." Jisung was tightening his grip around his neck and pulling him to dangle over the building.

Hyunjin gasping at the familiar situation. His feet dangling over a near death experience.

"Put him back or I shoot!" Minho shouts.

"Do it! You don't have the balls!" Jisung taunts. Hyunjin gasping and clawing at Jisung hand.

"I knew you would cause trouble if you got your own body! That's why I never told you!" Minho shouts.

"You're just angry that your own father cared more about me then you! Poor Minho!" Jisung laughs.

Minho wanted to shoot Jisung so bad for what he just said but that could get Hyunjin hurt. It made him try to think of a different plan to get Hyunjin out of here safely.

"Okay. I'll put the gun down. You just put Hyunjin down." Minho tries to bargain as he lowers the gun to the ground.

Hyunjin lock eyes with Jisung as he grabbed the hand that held his throat over the building. His feet dangling to a near death experience.

"You're such a pain in the ass." Jisung growls as black corse through his normal blue veins. His eyes piercing black.

"J-Jisung!" Hyunjin gasped as his oxygen supply was cutting short.

"Should have just minded your business." Jisung whispered before turning to look at Minho.

"Okay. I'll drop him." His smirk turning deadly as his hand drops from Hyunjin's throat.

"Hyunjin!" Minho didn't think twice as he jumps from the building and grabs Hyunjin in a tight embrace. The reporter gasping with a loud cry following.

Jisung watched the two fall before sighing.

"I hate having human feelings." Jisung felt his body jolt forward as his sludge form fell from his body.

Falling after Minho off the building.

————