5

What others find interesting, may be someone else's pain.

————

"Hi Minho."

"No. You aren't allowed to talk to me in class just because you know my secret."

Hyunjin frowns at the man who he sat next to in class.

"I just want to know more about you." Hyunjin sighs.

"You don't need too. I told you my secret so you wouldn't bother me anymore." Minho spits back.

"But now I'm just more curious!" Hyunjin whines as he grips Minho's arm. The man looks over at Hyunjin, his eyes a threatening black.

"If you don't get your hand off me, I will eat it." Minho growls making Hyunjin retract his hand.

The teacher saying class was dismissed made Minho's eyes go back to normal and stand from his seat. Hyunjin was confused when Minho stopped for a second and mumbled something.

"Are you alright?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah. Jisung is just running it. We got into an argument last night. He tried to leave if I didn't let him surface to cool off." Minho explains.

"What did you two argue about?" Hyunjin questions making Minho look him up and down.

"Nothing." Minho quickly leave the room. Hyunjin knowing not to chase after him as he probably was gone already.

————

"Not that I wanted you too but why did you stop writing about Minho?" Felix raises an eyebrow as he looks at Hyunjin who lays on his bed. The reporter on his stomach as he wrote in a notebook.

"Because I talk to him and figured out the truth. It's his business and I shouldn't have bothered." Hyunjin mumbles as he thinks about Minho and Jisung.

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" Felix chuckles. Hyunjin scoffs as he points at the popcorn bowl.

"Can you make me some more? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Hyunjin begs.

"Only because you're cute." Felix stands from his own bed and brings the bowl to the kitchen.

"He's funny."

Hyunjin screamed at the sudden voice and fell off his bed. Making Felix shout his name and a 'Are you okay?'

"Yeah! Just seen a spider!" Hyunjin lies as he sits up on his knees from the floor. Jisung standing by the window with a hoodie on.

"Jisung? What are you doing here? Why isn't Minho in-form?" Hyunjin tilts his head as he tried to word it right.

"I wanted to be in control tonight. I hear Minho screaming in my head about letting him surface though." Jisung laughs.

"Why did you want to be in control?" Hyunjin stands from the floor.

"I just wanted to be able to move around freely like I own my own body. You know? Like I'm not just some parasite feeding off Minho." Jisung admits as he looks down at his feet.

"I'm sorry. That must suck for both of you." Hyunjin knew that Jisung wanted to be his own person but he also knew that Minho needed him to stay alive.

Both having their own selfish needs and not knowing how to compromise.

"Yeah. I just wanted to see you. I enjoyed meeting you the other day and wanted to check up on you." Jisung keep his eyes on his feet still.

"I enjoyed meeting you too. I hope we get to spend more time together." Hyunjin smiles.

"Me too because-" Jisung freezes as Minho takes over. His body jerking forward like he was about to fall.

"You piece of shit! You know I get headaches when you surface for too long!" Minho groans as he holds his head.

"Hey! Don't be mad at him! He just wanted to say hi and check on me!" Hyunjin frowns.

Minho looks at Hyunjin with those familiar threatening eyes as he said, "Stay out of this!"

As Felix came into the room, Minho was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Who were you talking too?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin looked at where Minho and Jisung once stood before looking back at Felix.

"No one?"

———-

"I hate you! Why won't you let me talk to him?"

"Because then you have to use me to talk to him! I don't want you two to get close and I be in the middle of it!"

"I just want to be his friend! You never let me talk to anyone else and now that someone else knows about us, why can't I?"

"Jisung, for the last time. You aren't allowed to talk to him every again. If you try to take control like that again then I will go back to the lab and make sure you feel my pain."

"Don't forget that I can cause you pain too! I can just leave your body and let you fucking rot away with your disease!"

"Do it! Then you won't have a body! No more trying to talk to Hyunjin!"

"I hate you!"

"Feelings mutual at the fucking moment!"

"Fuck you! I should have never stayed with you! You used to be such a sweet little boy but now you've turn into the bigger monster then I me!"

"At least you know that you're a monster!"

"Lee Minho, I hope you die a slow and painful death."

"And I'll be taking your ass with me."

————