1

Most people at a young age figure out that to survive in this world, you must mind your business.

————

"But Mr. Kim-" "No buts Hyunjin! You know that this isn't news worthy! Find me something else by Friday or you'll be replace!"

Hyunjin pouts as he stands and grabs his coat from the rack. He leaves his bosses office as he puts on his coat and leaves out the building door.

The cold winter air nips at his face and turns his skin pink. His breathe becoming foggy as he breathe in and out.

Hyunjin pulls out his phone and dials up his best friend as he heads to his last class for the day.

"So, how did it go?" Felix's deep but cheerful voice asked as he picked up.

"Awful! He didn't even listen to my full idea before shutting me down!" Hyunjin groans.

"He doesn't know how hard it is to find shit to report on. He hasn't got out there and actually found some dirt." Felix reassures his friend.

"Hey Hyunjin!" Hoseok and his boyfriend, Yoongi past by with a wave. The two, a well known couple on campus.

"Hey Hoseok! Hey Yoongi!" Hyunjin smiles back.

"Ooh, how is Sope doing?" Felix chuckles from the other end.

"They look cute. I would die to have something like them." Hyunjin whines as he enters his classes building.

"You always have me." Felix jokes.

"Two bottoms don't make a top. Anyways, I got class. See you afterwards." Hyunjin enters the class.

"Who said I was a bottom-" "Bye!" Hyunjin giggles and hangs up.

Hyunjin takes his seat in the back of class, at the edge of the row, as others fill into the room. The class was pretty big so most seats got taken. Hyunjin being not too social, made sure to keep his bag in the seat next to him as a sign.

It only takes a few minutes before the last student came in. His name was Lee Minho. He wasn't too popular beside the fact that he was quiet and never seen around campus. The few that talk to him said he had a growl to his speak and was a very imitating person.

Hyunjin watched him scan the room for an empty seat. He prayed the older wouldn't try to sit next to him as it was one of the only seats not taken.

His prayers were not answer as Minho made his way up towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin cautiously looked up at the older when he stood by his side.

"Are you going to just keep staring or move your shit?" Minho snaps making Hyunjin quickly get his bag and put it to his other side.

Minho takes the seat next to Hyunjin as the teacher walks in and begins the lecture.

Hyunjin had a hard time paying attention with Minho next to him. His sharp features catching his eye each time he made a small movement.

Hyunjin thinks about how Minho was never seen on campus. Like most people would be seen here and there on campus but Minho was never spotted. Almost like he didn't want to be seen.