Ch.30

Y/n looked up when the door opened "Hi unnie"

Sana: "Going somewhere?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm gonna take a walk around the building"

Sana: "Oh, why?"

Y/n: "I'm stressed, and I need to clear my head"

Momo: "Dinner is ready"

Sana: "You still gonna go or you gonna stay to eat dinner?"

Y/n: "I'll stay, where did you come from?"

Sana: "Oh the store, I picked up a few things, and I think I saw your dad a block down, he was by himself."

Y/n: "I'll stay in then, but I'm just stressed"

Sana: "Hello? Dinner, people"

Nayeon walked behind Y/n "Me and you can lay down on your bed, I'll read to you. Like how I did yesterday. I heard the conversation"

Y/n: "Okay"

Y/n took off her shoes and they all sat down to go eat. Y/n explained what happened, and they comforted for, they realized that she never had a chance to have a good day ever since her birthday.

After dinner, she got changed into her pajamas, and said goodnight to everyone. She made sure that she was ready for bed, laying down while on her phone, she got another call

Mom: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Mom, not now"

Mom: "It's your dad. He's hurt."

Y/n: "Where is he?"

Mom: "In the hospital, please come"

Y/n: "I'll tell my mem-"

Mom: "Alone.."

Y/n: "...No"

Mom: "Yes, we don't want your members with you. We want you to come alone"

Y/n: "No..I'm sorry. I'm not going. Bye"

Mom: "Wai-"

Y/n hung up the phone, she can tell something was up. But before she had time to think about it, Nayeon climbed up her bunk, and laid down next to her.

Nay: "Who was that?"

Y/n: "My mom, somethings not right with them. They seem obsessed with me now, and I'm not comfortable with it"

Nay: "I would say do a restraining order but she's pregnant and I know you want to check up on her because you care a lot about the baby"

Y/n: "I'm starting to believe that she's actually not pregnant, like why would she just openly drink alcohol while pregnant"

Nay: "Chae and Tzu are coming up with theories, why? Maybe because if she's not pregnant they can fight her while we look the other way"

Y/n: "We can go on our own trip, and while we're there, they can do whatever, and we'll never know cause we weren't here"

Nay: "This is bad, it's your mom...but yet again-"

Y/n: "-It's my mom"

Nay: "Sana wanted me to tell you, if you get scared or something at night and can't sleep, go to her. She won't mind"

Y/n: "Okay"

Nay: "Also Mina and Jihyo say goodnight...again"

Y/n: "I'm not going to sleep, I don't know why you made me get ready for bed"