Ch.22

After they finished the vlive, Y/n was pretty happy again. It wasn't like before, but it was better than these past 2 days.

Nay: "Okay, you get some rest. Or eat some more. Me and the others are gonna talk outside. The maknaes will stay with you, so you can rest up, sleep, watch some TV, eat and watch TV. Just don't be doing a lot"

Y/n: "Unnie, it's not like I can do a lot"

Nay: "Okay, I love you"

Y/n: "I love you too. Thank you"

Nayeon kissed her forehead, and left with the others. Y/n turned on some TV, now grabbing some more pizza to eat. She was pretty hungry.

Meanwhile outside, they were coming up with all the new rules for the next month. Jihyo was typing them all on her notes, everyone was contributing, or giving ideas.

Nay: "Okay, so she's not grounded from technology like how she would be if she was grounded. She's grounded from going out with friends, and hanging out, up until next Sunday. Mainly cause I knew they were making plans on hanging out"

Jihyo: "Okay, so she needs to take the 10 minutes break after each hour we practice"

Momo: "Do 20 this time, because she ended up in a hospital"

Sana: "I know we got her pizza today, but she needs to eat healthy"

Nay: "Well she doesn't have bad health, but to keep her body strong I get that"

The doctor walked over, stopping when he saw them standing by the door. He walked over "Are you here for Y/n?"

Nay: "Yes sir"

Mina: "Is she okay?"

Doc: "Are any of you family"

Jihyo: "Her parents are in America, but uh, we mainly take care of her, since her parents aren't"

Doc: "So she sees you guys as guardians?"

Mina: "That would be up to her, she doesn't have a guardian"

Doc: "Okay"

He walked in "So Kim Y/n, I have a question for you"

Y/n: "Yes sir"

Doc: "Beside your members, would you see them as guardians?"

Y/n: "Yes sir, they take care of me"

Doc: "Thank you, that's all I need. Can I talk to you girls outside"

They all stood outside waiting for him to explain what's going on. He flipped the paper on the clipboard, showing a scan they took "In the fall she must've hit her head. Here is the scan we took, and it shows that their might be a mild concussion."

Momo: "She hasn't complained about her head"

Doc: "Because it has time to calm down a little. She could've been out for 10-15 minutes, hard to tell."

Nay: "Okay, so what do we do?"

Doc: "Well it might have effects of constant headaches or migraines, if she does have those effects then tell us, we can get some medicine"

Mina: "Okay, is that it?"

Doc: "No, we took a blood sample, and we'll be getting the results in a few minutes, I'll be back with those. It could reveal why her body got so weak. I mean besides the hunger and working her body so hard"

Nay: "Do you think it could be something else"

Doc: "Well, I'm no so sure. I'm just gonna suggest eating more fruits and vegetables. Yes she can still eat the things she loves, but for lunch and dinner try and get her to eat something healthy. It would help her body get strong again"