Ch.20

Y/n: "So I guess...I'm in trouble. It's okay I deserve it"

Jeong: "Actually..."

Jihyo: "You're not. I mean Nayeon will have a talk with you later, but you're not gonna get punished for it"

Y/n: "Huh..I'm still dreaming. I passed out? I'm in a coma? I'm not in trouble?"

Momo: "Do you want to be?"

Y/n: "Nope! I'll take it"

Jihyo: "But we did call Jennie, so...Somi might be in trouble"

Y/n: "I'm sorry...like really sorry. I'm such a burden, all you guys do is take care of me and I just cause trouble."

Tzuyu: "Who called you a burden because I know it wasn't us"

Dahyun: "You are not a burden"

Chae: "We might be on your side at all times, but if you put yourself down like that again, we'll be the ones to punish you"

Y/n "....yes ma'am"

The next day at school, Nayeon and Sana walked in with Y/n, they talked to the principal and the teacher. Hoping to clear everything up.

Teacher: "I caught her cheating"

Y/n: "But Miss, I never cheated on the test. All my work that I've ever turned in this year is A's actually I'm top of the class. Why would I need to cheat. The kid sitting next to me was cheating, Ryujin told me to face the other way, I told her okay and continued my test"

Teacher: "Why didn't you come to me"

Y/n: "I don't like being a snitch"

Teacher: "That is no excuse"

Y/n: "I'm sure it isn't, but me failing my test because you believed I was cheating is an excuse to kick me out of being the top, that I worked hard to earn. I'm an idol, I'm busy, I'm so busy I miss school some days, I leave early, I'm extra tried. But I still make it work"

Teacher: "Okay...I'm sorry. I'll let you three take the test"

Sana: "And get full credit"

Teacher: "Yes ma'am"

Nayeon: "Y/n isn't a cheater. Even at home she takes it honestly"

Teacher: "Yes ma'am"

In class, the teacher gave the three their tests "I'm sorry for accusing you"

Ryujin: "It's okay"

They finished the tests, now going on with the rest of their day. Later at the company, Y/n skipped in with Manager unnie following in suit with food in her hands.

Chae: "Someone is in a good mood"

Y/n: "I retook my test, got an A, and still hold number 1 in my class. I told my teacher off today, and it felt good. I love her, but she made me mad"

Sana: "Yeah we told them, you surprised us"

Nayeon: "But you go! We're so proud. Now where was this last year when you kept failing"

Y/n: "I already explained that, I was scared you were going to make me skip grades"

Nayeon: "I know, it was more sarcasm"

Y/n: "Oh"

Tzuyu: "You are the most sarcastic person I know, how did you not get sarcasm"

They started to get ready for the next Time to Twice they have to film. Y/n was going to be the host again, but not like last time. It involves music, literally Y/n's specialty.