Ch.29

*Contains Spanking*
Y/n pulled out of the hug, letting Nayeon pull her into her bedroom. Y/n knew what belt Nayeon was talking about. She once was told the next time she was to ever do something really wrong or bad, that Nayeon would pull out her belt.

Nayeon was of course lying, but Y/n was good for 5 months straight, and did nothing wrong, she didn't even tell a lie. She held the belt that Nayeon talked about, and grew really nervous.

Nay: "Okay, so for these 5, you're gonna bend over the bed. Then we're gonna do the last ones quickly, that way me and you can cuddle and relax"

Y/n: "Does it have to be the thick one"

Nay: "Yes, come on"

Y/n did as she was told, Nayeon grabbed the spoon from Mina, who handed it to her and left closing the door

Nay: "Okay I'm gonna begin"

SMACK

Y/n: "Ow! That hurts a little more"

Nay: "Y/n, it's supposed to, that's why I chose it."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Y/n was already crying by now, Nayeon put her belt down, and lifted Y/n up. She wiped her tears, but didn't pull her into a hug, just slid her pajamas pants down and pulled her over her lap

Nayeon: "Okay Imma use the brush, give me your hands"

Y/n: "W-Wait can I keep them hugging the pillow, I won't block. I promise"

Nay: "Fine but if you block, then it doesn't count. Got it?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes ma'am"

Y/n hugged the pillow tight, and Nayeon sighed as she picked up the brush

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK

Y/n: "Unnie, I'm sorry"

Nay: "I know..I know"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SAMCK SMACK

Nayeon immediately picked up the spoon and began with no warning, and Y/n should've seen that coming when she felt Nayeon move, but she was too busy crying and hugging the pillow

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Unfortunately for Y/n she blocked the last one, so Nayeon moved her hand and did one last SMACK having Y/n cry a little bit more.

Nayeon picked up Y/n's pants and pulled her into a hug, laying down on the bed "It's over, I love you. I got you"
*Done*

Y/n hugged Nayeon tight, and just cried. Nayeon got her phone and text Jeongyeon for something. And just let Y/n get comfortable until Jeongyeon came.

Jeongyeon came in holding a book, she traded Nayeon the spoon for the book, and left the room. Nayeon looked at it, then at Y/n who was still crying.

Nayeon opened the book to where Y/n last bookmarked the page, the thing about Y/n, she always marks the sentence she left off on because she always loses her place.

She started to read the book, which caught Y/n's attention, sure it's not the best bedtime story, but it's what calms Y/n down, and it's helpful, after about 3 minutes of reading, Y/n's cries were now down to sniffles, and she was looking at the book as Nayeon was reading.

Another 5 minutes, Y/n fell asleep, so Nayeon booked marked where she last was, but she knows Y/n isn't at that spot because she could've fallen asleep at anytime.