Ch.13

They had one extra day to be in Bangkok, so they were just spending that time relaxing their bodies. It was a lot of dancing and movement the day before.

They had a flight and the next place they were going to was Manila. So that was exciting, they showed up 4 days early.

Y/n: "Getting closer to America...haha"

Nay: "You okay?"

Y/n: "Can I ask of a favor?"

Momo: "Depends"

Y/n: "When we get to Chicago...uh"

Jihyo: "Do you want to visit your parents house"

Y/n: "I don't want to, but I need to grab something. I really hate it, but..can I?"

Jeong: "We want to meet your parents"

Y/n: "I'll get back to you on that"

Y/n walked away, she started talking with the maknaes. They were all walking through the crowds now.

They ate, shopped, practiced. Y/n made notes of the place, but not too many. It was just so she can know how the city was at the end of the tour whenever she has to choose.

It was the same thing over again, but the set was mixed up in a different order. Y/n stayed clear of pushing herself, well at least she was relaxed in front of her unnies.

Y/n was practicing outside the room, during practice. But it was during break at that time, she looked at the date. The concert was tomorrow. Next they would be off to Singapore, then the US.

She realized that she would have to face her hometown, and was not prepared. So she was pushing herself again, all by herself.

When Tzuyu walked out, Y/n fell back. Tzuyu caught her

Tzu: "Hey hey..it's okay"

Y/n was crying as she realized and was thinking too much "I can't"

Tzu: "What's wrong"

Y/n looked at Tzuyu, hugging her tight. Tzuyu hugging her back, making sure she is okay.

Eventually when she calmed down, Y/n was now sitting in the practice room, in front of all her members. She looked at the tour schedule, seeing it makes her feel off.

Y/n: "Can we not go to Chicago?"

Mina: "What's up?"

Y/n: "I know we're not close yet, but I can't stop thinking about it"

Momo: "Y/n can you tell us?"

Y/n shook her head "I'm sorry, it's complicated"

Y/n got up, she walked out, heading to the stage. Looking out, sitting on the edge. Thinking

Chaeyoung sat near her "Whats wrong?"

Y/n didn't look up "I'm not perfect"

Chae: "None of us are"

Y/n: "I'm not gonna be good at everything"

Chae: "We don't expect you to"

Y/n: "I can't be the best"

Chae: "At what?"

Y/n: "I can't be the best"

Chae: "At what?"

Y/n: "At anything...I need to be the best at whatever challenge I may meet"

Chae: "That's not how it works..."

Y/n: "...Chaeyoung" She looked up to make eye contact

Chae: "What?"

Y/n: "That's how my parents work"