(Chapter 12)

"I see, understood, we'll get to the bottom of this."

Top of the Lungmen Tower, Chief Wei ended the call from Ch'en's informant.

"Solomon, have you come once again to bring chaos in this world?"

Wei looks at his opened drawer and reminisce the old days. "No matter what, i must not use it, that's the promise he left behind.

He looks at the couch and saw a white haired woman who just suddenly appeared. "How long have you been there. Shirayuki?"

"My apologies sir, but Ms. Fumuzuki sent me to keep an eye on you Sir."

Wei sighed as he stood up from his seat. "That woman still won't trust me."

"You are no different from Rhodes Island specialist operator."

"You mean Timewatch? What makes you say that?" Intrigued, he questioned the shinobi.

"He also doesn't get along with Dr. Kal'tsit, or as we operators see, a husband and wife problem."

Wei laughs hearing their similarities, indeed when it comes to relationship. As chief he is always behind schedule.

Because as chief one who reigns and keeps his people safe, that responsibility must not be abandoned.

"Rhodes Island must have already know about the situation."

"Indeed, Sir Ch'en and the others are there getting treated as well for a important meeting..."

"Looks like things are about to get messy once again..."

He walks a bit and saw the view of the city thanks to the paned glass.

"Will i able to see this through the end?"

Meanwhile at the land ship docked at Lungmen's port

"Ghh!" Siege groans as she got injected by  Morphine.

"There all done." A medic said and started to wrap the lion king's arm.

Ch'en was also treated as well from the lynx. "Thanks... I guess." The lung gave a half ass thanks which Kal didn't mind.

Amiya enters with Timewatch and starts their discussion.

"Shall we begin?" Asked by Amiya.

"But how about the young lad over there..." Ryo points to the unconscious rookie after getting knocked out earlier from the operation.

"That is fine, this is only a discussion in regards to our new problem other than Reunion."

"I'm not informed of this, care to tell me the news?" Ryo asked getting straight to the point.

"Codename Solomon." Hoshiguma stated that the surroundings went dark especially from the otherworlder who was now residing here for 27 years.

"What the Fuck did just said?" His tone changed to deep which the oni turned very serious seeing the expression on his face.

"You stupid human, are you deft. You heard her right?" Siege insulted which sands started to form at the Specialist's hand.

"Its the real deal... Ryo." Kal stated whom also know Solomon.

They all turned to Kal'tsit who now told her story encountering this man.

"It happened before the fall of Chernobog...

**************************************************************************************

I was with Red on a covert-op searching for a facility that is hidden inside Ursus...

Arknights: My Special Investigator Partner Can't Be This Cute [OC X Ch'en] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara