(Chapter 16)

"Judging by the design of this map, I can tell that the location is under the water."

"So we have to go diving huh?" Yuuji said.

"Yup, we're going to need some diving gears, Skadi will be an exception since she can breathe under water."

The orca gave a thumbs up and they decided to head to a small branch of Rhodes Island where you can get supplies and equipments for missions. As long as you have your id card for identification.

"Skadi, do you know where the branch is?" Lucas asked. "Not too far from here, just a 30 minute walking distance here."

The trio then head towards the branch. Meanwhile Ch'en and Hoshiguma were listening to their talk.

"Are they going to be okay?" Hoshiguma asked as Ch'en replied. "What do you mean? They are just going to the nearest branch right?"

"I meant of Skadi's meant of location, cause you knows, she's still dumb."

"Oh."

Exactly 30 minutes later.

Lucas and Yuuji the LGD officers gasped and stared at Skadi who has been thinking.

"YOU GOT US LOST?!"

"Um... Tee-Hee?" She played dumb trying to get them fall for her innocence.

"Hey Yuuji. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yup." His senior nods and both look at Skadi with their eyebrows twitching.

"Since no one is looking."

"And it's pretty dark here." Yuuji looks around indeed the alley is a dead end and dark.

"We can have some fun." Lucas said making a terrifying smile.

"Wait! Wait! Please don't!" Skadi pleads as both their hands are reaching for her

!!!

"IDIOT!"

*BONK!*

"Ow..." The LGD officers sighed after they hit her on the head.

"What are you two doing here?"

They turned and saw Ch'en with Hoshiguma.

"No. What are YOU doing here?" Lucas also asked back as the lung crossed her arms with a smug on her face.

"Well me and Hoshi here are just touring around, and we heard some voice regarding Rhodes Island so we came to check."

"Liar, we were tailing them earlier you stubborn tsun. Just answer them like a Tsundere would." Hoshiguma felt helpless to her senior.

"It's not like I'm worried or anything, it's just pure coincidence that we fended up here. Yeah!"

"Ah there it is..." The oni face-palmed.

"Uhh... Sure Madam Ch'en i know that you're a very worried mother when it comes to Lu-" Yuuji's eyes turned pale when his eyes met with an angry lung ready cut him into two. "Okay, shutting up."

"Well we could really use your help Madam Ch'en." Lucas stated which the lung nods and ordered them to follow her. "Sure, let's grab a ride first, it's Skadi's fault that we ended up in here."

"Ugh..." The orca sighed making them laugh, Ch'en took out her phone then called for a taxi.

Later

Ch'en lead them inside music record store. then goes to the cashier.

She tapped her fingers three times very fast as the staff raised it's eyebrows.