-10-

Two hours have passed from earlier and now everyone was starting to wake up one by one

Two hours have passed from earlier and now everyone was starting to wake up one by one. everyone was gathered around the living room once again.

Semi watched as a tired renjun walked in dragging his legs. "Good morning" he mumbled then threw himself on the sofa falling asleep next to the tired crowd of men.

She chuckled to herself seeing them all in a tired state blacked out.

Quietly observing the crowd, she felt two big hands wrap around her waist pulling her closer. The male hid his face in her neck taking in the scent of her shampoo.

Semi smiled putting her smaller hands on his. "Morning Lucas slept well?"

The male nodded breaking the hug with a yawn. "You?"

"Yepp!" she responded energetically. Raising her voice made her head feel a wave of pain but she masked it with a smile as if nothing happened. And she was successful as the tan male didn't take notice of anything.

"what's for breakfast?" yangyang mumbled with his face buried in the pillow he brought down from his room.

"it's pancake Wednesday dude! How could you forget traditions!" sungchan mumbled from the floor face down.

"What the fuck- why the hell are you sleeping on the floor" renjun asked with one eye open.

"HAHAHA guys! Floor spelled backwards, is, roolf!" hendery laughed out loud finding it hilarious.

"SHUT UP!" doyoung yelled throwing a pillow flat on the males' face. with a huff doyoung cuddled into the pillow wrapping his legs around it. "Let me get two seconds of sleep before the asshole wakes up."

The comfortable silence that filled then room was soon broken by the sound of loud music.

"HALO BITCHAS! GET YOUR FAT ASSES UP!" johnny yelled through a red megaphone. That earned loud groans from the tired men in the living room.

Seeing none of them moved a muscle Johnny turned to semi seeing her fondly watching the situation he motioned to Lucas to cover up her ears and the male did as commanded.

Once semis ears were protected Johnny coughed preparing his voice "GEEEEEEEEEEET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HOOOOOOOEEEEEES"

Semi squinted the loud noise made her headache more painful but thanks to Lucas's big hands it didn't do much damage.

Once the male was finished screaming, everyone started to give up and get up. they all started to gather around for breakfast.

Donghyuck walked in her and semi making eye contact. he quickly moved his eyes away from the female making her surprised. "that's weird" she thought to herself. from the day and three quarters that she knew the brunette she had noticed he wasn't one to ignore you. So, it made her question his sudden change of attitude.