-09-

//TW: men being disgusting, slight slut shaming, sexism and men being disgusting again

I put a mark for when it's safe for you to continue reading if any of these subjects are triggering for you :)

13-year-old semi was sat behind her bedroom door. She hummed to a rhythm her and taeyong made together as she cried quietly. Her parents' yells echoed through her head like a never-ending nightmare.

semi put her hands on her ears so she wouldn't hear them but it was no help. She finally gave up tracing circles on her palm as they fought.

"No babe please listen- I can explain!" the male yelled grabbing her hand.

"What is there to explain Liam? That you lied to your family? that because of your selfishness your children are on the verge of death?!" the female screamed shaking her hand out of his hold. but his grip was too strong.

She let out a frustrated sigh "let go of my hand......I SAID LET GO!"

"Honey don't yell semi will wake up" he whispered making the female scoff in disbelief.

"Oh, so now you care about her?"

"Please be reasonable- "

"I AM BEING REASONABLE! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S BEING WRECKLESS! YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDIY. HOW COULD YOU JUST KEEP SOMETHING LIKE THAT AWAY FROM ME ALL THESE YEARS?!"

the male sighed looking down at his feet. "I'll fix this I promise. Just please don't yell semi will get upset"

"Fix this? How are you going to fix this? I don't even know who you are! You better bring my children back before they hurt them" she sobbed shaking her hand out of his hold.

"STOP BEING A FUCKING BITCH AND SHUT UP ALREADY!" the male had lost his patience finally letting out all the hidden rage he had ignored all these years.

"ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN AND CRY! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SCREAM AT ME! WITHOUT ME YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HOMELESS SLUT!"

Aras eyes started to water hearing her husbands' hurtful words. seeing the males' angry eyes, she felt betrayed and unsafe.

"I'M THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE MY ROLL IS TO MAKE MONEY AND YOUR ROLL IS COOKING, CLEANING, RAISING MY CHILDREN AND SEX! STAY IN YOUR LANE BITCH! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BISSINUS HOW I MAKE MONEY OR WHO I WORK WITH." The ravens' aggressive shouts rolled off his tongue nonstop resulting in him panting violently

The female just looked down as tears rolled down her cheeks. All that was running through her mind was regret and betrayal.

"What happened to the loving husband that promised me and my children the world? The man that made me feel safe and respected?" she mumbled boldly looking at his furious eyes.

The male chuckled lowly reaching for the nearest object, a glass vase. "That man never existed...you were just so stupid to believe all that bullshit. Now shut up and go make dinner" the male yelled throwing the vase on the ground close to aras feet.

The female flinched a scared scream coming out of her shaky lips. She dropped to the ground and sobbed endlessly cleaning up the scattered pieces of glass.

~ you can start reading from here ~

Semi gasped for air as she woke up from another dreadful dream. Rubbing her blurry eyes, the first thing she did was check her phone to see what time it was. 4:16 am. the female sighed falling back on her new bed.

The sky was a beautiful indigo shade as white clouds painted the sky. Seeing that she won't fall asleep again she got out of bed changing into a simple cardigan sweater. Grabbing her violin case and throwing on her shoes, she headed to the backyard.

One of her favorite activities was playing while the sun set. Once her dreams became a recurring event it became her habit. Once it became her habit it turned into her only form of comfort. The back yard was just as beautiful as the house.

What caught her attention was the many rose bushes scattered around. "pretty" she admired out loud. The space was decorated with fairy lights in every corner and the long brick path led to different places.

Semi settled next to the rose bushes getting her varnished violin out of the black case. By the time she was finished tuning her cords and rosin her bow, the first rays of sun started to lit up the sky.

She played the cords of the song powerfully each stroke letting out sweet tunes. by now, the chorus of melodic bird songs drifted in as the golden fingers of the sun lit up the scene.

With each movement of her hands her heartbeat got faster. All her anger, sadness and passion rushing through her veins making the melody dominant.

Once the sun rose completely, she stopped. Taking a big sigh, she turned around to pack her stuff until she spotted a pair of eyes staring at her.

"w- what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"Watching you. is it not obvious?" donghyuck tilted his head getting a better view of her face.

"Yea well I didn't know you were there- I got startled." The female mumbled trying her best to ignore his stare.

"It seems that no matter what I do, you get startled" he smirked shoving his hands in his pockets.

the weather was staring to get cold again as clouds started to cover up the sun. semi clenched onto her cardigan. Teeth shaky and lips dry she stood there with the male just standing and looking at her. As if she is a riddle he's trying to solve. It made semi extremely uncomfortable but he couldn't care less.

"Why are you up right now? It's like, 5 am or something..." she trailed off wanting to break the uncomfortable silence in between her and his sharp stare.

Donghyuck didn't answer and only moved his eyes over to her violin in hand. He didn't have the usual confident aura. In fact, he looked like he was on the verge of breaking down right In front of her at any given moment.

Quickly blinking several times and taking a big breath, donghyuck turned around leaving the girl puzzled and confused.

"Seriously what the hell is his problem?" she scoffed out loud putting her stuff back and getting inside quickly.

~

ellooooo I'm back segcy as ever hoes 😎
I had exams and shit but now I've NOTHING to do so more updates ig😋
How was this chapter??