I love you forever and always

Ares P.O.V.

During the run to the pack house

   Just keep running protect the pack. Protect your loved ones stay alive for your future mate and kid. I kept chanting in my head i had a dream about something similar to this wen i was younger. It's almost like a vision that's when i was younger though and it could've been bcuz i used my powers so much back then

I was care free of everything

Now I'm stressing I'm about to run into a possible war zone with my dad he might mess around and put me in the cells for safe keeping. But i knew i had to keep going if I wanted to keep my wolf with me till death because she was determined. But this little mutt still wouldn't tell me what the hell was going on said it would mess up everything and shit. I'm just running like ok imma get u later i won't change for a week. But anyway afterwards we started talking about what mate would be like.  She said his wolf will be strong and if he already had powers our powers would get extremely strong. But that was rare , so rare that she completely dismissed it after she said it. As if out was impossible and stupid to think of. 

Sanayah's P.O.V.

My mates gonna live he just told me he's gonna die but if he was I'd most definitely feel it. I don't though he's willing to sacrifice his life but I'm not they'd have to kill me before I let him die. Never in a million as Ares would say. Actually she would kno and mind link me if he was because she can feel our bond. SHE HAS POWERS SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT WE HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL BOND. As soon as they leave I'm gonna try to mind link her.

Greyson's P.O.V.

Yes i can feel her, she's coming towards me. " Hey alpha no need my mates coming straight towards me, as we speak she's incredibly fast. " i said. Maybe he knew who my mate was from the little information i told him earlier. Just as i was in mid thought of how she looked her smell over powered any anf everything at that very moment. At her speed she should be here in a couple of seconds but no she just stopped. What the hell y did she stop ?

" Alpha Grayson how'd you know that your mate is coming ??? Did she mind link you ???" Alpha Michael asked.

" why tf does it matter " i growled lowly at him.

"  i was trying too figure out so i could figure out who your mate was " he said.

" Well we'll find out if she comes from around the corner where she has stopped " i said in a calmer tone.

As soon as I said that his face dropped and he turned his head to 2 other wolves nodded to then and they ran off. What the fuck was that. And moments later i feel people touching my mate briefly and then she's off in the other direction running away from me but at a normal speed now.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO MUTT " i growled.

Outraged at the fact that my mate is not coming towards me anymore. In fact doing the exact opposite and i can't help but think he has something to do with it.

" What are you fucking talking about " he growled at me. But at the moment i couldn't give a flying fuck about his attitude from my lack of respect.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY MATE ? She was coming then she stopped and right after your 2 lil bitches ran out so did she " I growled out at him my wolf making more of an appearance.

"No, no, no, no, no" he whispered backing up a lil.

Ares P.O.V

I just crossed the border when i heard her again " ARES PLEASE ANSWER ME , I NEED YOUR HELP " she screamed. I stopped right then and there " Sanayah what's wrong, where are you, what's going on ???" i asked on the verge of tears , she never sounded so vulnerable. But the bond was weak, so i concentrated on it. Then dumb, and dumber came and fucked up the connection completely.

" GRRRRR WTF, ugh what do you want" i growled out but calmed myself down.

" well then, excuse me " Robert said. Putting a hand to his chest faking hurt.

" Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed" his twin Ryan said talking like a girl trying to lighten up my mood.

"Sorry guys it's just somebody's in trouble and y'all came and fucked up the connection " i said sadly

Then they both gave me a lil hug and told me how my dad felt me cross the border and that we were to escort you back immediately. Turns out they came early bcuz it was no where near dawn and it was dangerous. That's all i needed to hear before we started running back in the other direction.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WE HAD A FUCKING DEAL ARES " she growled out with venom i knew this was important but i had to survive and my dad wouldn't be able to focus.

" I'm sorry but it's a greater purpose for us to not be there, then for us to be there. 3 Hours from now we'll go back i promise" i told her with empathy because i could feel her sadness but somebody else anger. Although it wasn't Sanayah, it was a new found connection, connected to me I'll find out later. But what the hell are they doing here

What color is the dress for you ???
            Read please

     Ok so I know you guys hate me for leaving you guys with a cliff hanger being as I haven't updated in like a month but I had already prewritten this chapter and I was gonna make it longer but I've been put out of my mode. Also I didn't edit this so don't judge me. So yea i'm gonna put in a war or I might not Idek but niggas put me out of my mood but since I'm angry if i start writing today it will be a war. I truly am sorry this was supposed to be longer but fuck the bitches who fucked up my mode teardrop teardrop. And Bruhhh fuck my dad just really got my hopes gonna say I'll drop you off then wanna hit me with some oh they probably done ate and all, nigga fuck you. But anyway sorry for my rant. Check out Auddijanuary , Aliyah905 , Panddabearr , Sammys_world , read their books they're good af. But i love you guys who are supporting me and actually voting.

Vote

Comment

Share

Vote

Comment

Share

That would make a good chant try that out. Then think of doing that for our book , just saying.