Life

Ares P.O.V

" Was that a dream " I said. But as soon as I opened my eyes I saw I was in the pack hospital . I couldn't comprehend what was happening my dad look like he was about to kill somebody. Then it all went quite and all eyes were now on me.

" What happened " I asked. " Are you ok do you feel any pain , any where at all " my dad asked his voice laced with concern. " yea I'm fine , just a little confused " I said just as my stomache growled " and hungry ". My dad laughed " ok you sound fine , back too your normally greedy self " he said grinning down at me.

I smiled a great big smiled and hopped to my feet. Well atleast I tried to as I face planted into the floor as I got tangled up in the IV wires I didn't realize I was connected to. " ugh why, why me. Was I sleep that long that you had to stab me up with wires and needles " I groaned slash laughing at myself imaging how I looked falling... And also slightly embarrassed "my clumsy daughter of mine I'm happy that you don't bruise, or my pack would think that I abused you " he said laughing at me. I do tend to fall a lot and I used to get in trouble for not paying attention to my surroundings. I got in trouble because with all the cuts I stayed with, the pack thought I was being abused, until they hung out with me. After everybody noticed my clumsiness the cuts never bothered them.

"Can you take it these wires out so I can eat I'm starving " I said sitting on the floor since I was still tangled up . " yea just give me a moment to check your vitals and stuff over then your free to go " the doctor said.

Man I'm to hungry fuck this shit, time to pull out the water works . " please I just wanna eat I'm so hungry that it hurts doc, pleases" I said making myself cry because I was hungry and I had a needle stabbed in my chest. And on cue just like I expected my dad got mad . " TAKE. HER. OFF. NOW!!!" my dad growled snapping his teeth which almost scared me. This nigga used his alpha tone and all. " yes alpha , I ment no harm. " the doctor said bowing his head in submission. He then started taking off the needles and stuff, shit I almost did it myself my dad scared me so much. My dad never gets mad like that so I know something bad is going on.

" hey dad can you do me a favor please ???" I asked my dad after I got changed from the hospital gown that had my butt out in the open to everyone. " It depends, what do you want ??? " he said lifting up an eyebrow. " dad can you make me some curry chicken, steak, eggs, and potatoe salad please" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He let out a big sigh then said " how about i make you a deal ??? I will make the curry chicken , and steak if you make the potatoe salad , and your own eggs , deal ?" . Damn u daddy i thought to myself . " fine I'll make my eggs now since its the fastest thing to make and ask mom to make potatoe salad and devil eggs , deal ???" I said . my mom makes great devil eggs and potatoe salad . he smiled a great smile and agreed with me.

Skip the meal

" dad can I speak to u for a moment " I asked walking into his office. " make it quick I gotta lot of stuff to do right now " he said . So I got straight to the point " dad what's going on with the pack that's got you so stressed, HONESTLY " as I said that his face went to shock to a ' ofcourse you would know somethings up ' look. He let out a sigh then told me that my cousin was kidnapped and a pack was planning to attack ours . " What pack ???" I asked " the- ". he got cut off by his beta storming in the room " Alpha they're on their way they should be here by dawn, and they're a lot bigger then what wethought " he said rushing out all at once.

" Ares i'm going to need you too lead the children and the un-mated she wolves into the safe house, the furthest one and keep the young fighters on guard busy in case they follow the pack scent" he growled his wolf at bay as he was running around giving everybody orders . " Ares I want you to use your powers actually and hide the pack scent I'm gonna send your mother with you so she can check for the smell I her way back . I want you to go pack a bag of clothes that could last a week. NOW. You got 3 minutes go " he said in a whisper. I nodded and ran off using my wolve speed and not alpha speed. When I was done the pack was already gone it would take an hour and a half to get their. So Ik my mom had to run for 3hours but she'll be fine. I was gonna be exhausted by the time I was done running and using so much power took a lot of work. But I had to get going now, it would be dawn in approximately 4 hours and a half maybe a little less .

???P.O.V.

" Everyone stop bull shitting now, that's their pack borders, we are hear to dominate kill everybody u have to after I handle the alpha alright !!!" I said/growled. My pack then erupt into cheers and howls. " LET'S GO " I screamed to my pack. As soon as I crossed the borders I smelled something heavenly it was faint but something that has me wanting to smell more of it right when I took in a large breath my wolf growled something that had my mind going a million miles per minute " MINE. MATE. FIND HER ".

Hey readers sorry i haven't updated in so long and this chapter is pretty short but on the bright side i already started on the next chapter. But anyways i was busy with my friends awesome books i got " Aliyah905 " with " The Girl " . then I got " Auddiijanuary " with " Rockwood Academy " and then i also got " panddaabear " with " Mates with me " and " Afraid of you " but lastly and surely NOT least ( see the emphasis I put on NOT) we have " That1Diot " with her book " paranoia ". So anyway beencaught up with those books and not updating so sorr love y'all and please look past my mistakes .

Vote

Comment

Share