WHAT THE FUCK pt.2

Sanayah's P.O.V.

As I was about to answer, my mate mind-linked me with the worst possible news ever. I was in tears as soon as he said it. I knew my life was about to come to an end right there and then. I really wished it could've been the other way around. But it wasn't and I knew it wasn't gonna be. I closed my eyes as it repeated over and over again killing me and my wolf slowly " don't listen to him I'm... "

Ares P.O.V.

I'm on my way to the safe house but something kept telling me to go back in my head. Then I noticed it that it wasn't my sub conscience it was my wolf Imann.

" Imann wats going on we gotta hide the scent it'll be dawn soon and u want me to go back ??? For what "

" I can't tell u but u have to trust me it's important extremely important "

" more important than the fucking lives of the pack ?! You hear that lives with an S meaning murder of those who can't protect themselves. Also with an S if you didn't catch that or understand that it makes it plural as in many people loosing mates "

" I understand. Do your job but please once you reach the safe house you'll leave after you tell her that you got something important at home and youcan take care of yourself without powers needed "

After promising her I started getting nervous because I only had about a half hour left till I reached the safe house. What was so important that she couldn't tell me , we tell each other everything.

At the safe house

" thank goodness your here I was starting to get nervous. What took you so long ??? " my mom asked

" I had to go back I left my special necklace. I had also wanted to say by to my tree " Isaid playing with the necklace. It's something I do when I'm nervous.

" what's wrong , what happened, why are u so nervous Ares ??? " my mom asked. I wished she didn't know me so well.

" I have to go back to the pack house. Don't ask why because I don't know. " I told my mom with my head down

A growl erupted throughout her chest that had me shaking " your not going back to use ur powers to help us win because we can win without it. " she said shaking with her wolf at bay

" DID YOU HEAR ME ??? " she asked grabbing my chin to make me look at her.

" Mom I understand that you want me to be safe and keep my secret but I'm not going to use my powers nor fight. My wolf is demanding that I go back and that she can't tell me why but it's extremely important she said she'd let me stop by to tell you and finish hiding the scent "

My mom couldn't say anything because she knew I was determined and wasn't taking no for an answer. I then started my journey back to the pack house I just hope my dad doesn't stress out over me being there.

Grayson's P.O.V.

I can almost feel my wolf about to take over butt I need to strategize if I wanna keep my mate safe. I was just approaching the pack house of the Crescent Moon Pack. I saw the Alpha and his son who I presume will be the next alpha standing there. Looking to give it they're all but I'm pretty sure they'd lose. But one thing set me off. " WHERE THE FUCK IS MATE " my wolf asked me but I ain't kno either and that just pisses me off even more. " does it look like I fucking know " I growled back in my head through our link. Before he could reply the Alpha stepped up.

" what do u want with my pack " he asked but I could sense his anger.

" well it has come to my attention that my mate is here so I've come to get wats mine. Although that wasn't the plan originally, it was to kill off ur pack truth be told. But my mate just saved you so you should thank her " I said calmly knowing it would piss him off.

" who's the poor girl that got stuck with you " he asked almost sounding sincerely sorry which pissed me off but I knew I had to keep my calm.

" Idk i just caught a wif of her scent and then it was no where else to be found" I said

" where was the scent , take me to it " he said genuinely trying to help I almost felt bad for planning an attack on them.

" isn't this your land " I asked trying to push his buttons

" isn't this your mate " he said getting a growl outta me before I lead him to the tree

An
I'M STRAIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS DOUBTING ME but anyway shout outs to Aliyah905

Auddijanuary. Sammys_world Panddabearr

Vote

Comment

Share