Chap 12 -Meeting Leo

Start from the beginning

"I asked her to. Besides you are trying to kill my mate." Sofia pointed out. Veronica huffed and moved away from Leo. She was pouting like a baby.

"come on, babe. Lighten up a bit." Asher chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her to his chest.

Oh how I wish I can have a normal life with my mate. Like them. Act cute and say loving things to each other. But I can't. Me and Darius could never.

"oh come on! That's so disgusting! Eww! Stop calling her babe!" Leo faked a gag. "y-you!!! You piece of shit! How dare you say that! I'll see how you and Sof act! I'm pretty sure you both can't get your hands off each other!" Veronica yelled.

"oh hush! You are such a disgusting pig!" Leo yelled.

"no you are! You are a gorilla!!! I'm telling you! You really are a g-o-r-i-l-l-a!! GORILLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"whoaaah! Calm down sis. I did bring those books back! They are in my bag! I promise you!"

"well I'm still gonna kill you! Yo-"

"well then I'll have to give the dork diaries collection I brought with Rachel Renee Russell's signature on them to someone els..." What Leo said really got Veronica's attention.

The next thing we saw was Veronica push Asher away and run back to Leo and started strangling him... again.

"s-so-sorry. S-sis. I- I w-on-t... g-give it to a-ny-one-.. el-se than y-you." Leo chocked. Almost instantly Veronica let go of him. "they are for me then?!"

"well yeah. They we-"

"oh. My god!! You are the best little bro ever! I love you! I love you so much! So freaking much!" Veronica hugged him. "can't... breath, Ver."

"oops sorry. Give the books."

"be patient, sis."

Oh so they are siblings.

..........................

Another week later

I was sitting down at the dock. I still haven't healed fully. But I'm better than before now. I can do things on my own now. But I get slight pain in my abdomen at times. Not to mention the huge scar there.

As I sat there I couldn't stop thinking about the turn my life has taken. Everything is different from what I thought they were in a pack.

Sure, there are many who are against and despise my kind. I mean rogues. But there are also a few who actually like me. And care for me.

I always believed that only hypocrites live in pack. I always believed that they are stupid and useless. Dumb.

But they aren't really like that.

So yeah, this is different. I closed my eyes and sighed. I'm still trapped in the dark side of my life. There is absolutely nothing I can do. I know that one day, Darco and Xavier will come to take me. They WILL take me. That day will come.

I know that. I know it will happen.

I might have power, I might be strong, I might have 3 or 4 beasts. I might have almost equal power to the Alpha King. But those people, Darco and his pack. They know almost everything about me. They know my strengths and weaknesses. They know my techniques.

They know everything. Therefore, I can't run forever. I know it. But I can't help trying to.

I'm such a coward, aren't I? I'm always on run. Running away is all I do.

My way of facing problems. My way of problems.. is causing even more problems. It's an endless circle.

"Stubborogue. Whatcha thinking about?"