Chap 6 - Spy

Helena's pov
_______________

Since last week, I have been noticing a guy following me. Almost everywhere other than my room, obviously. He looks around 21. Has gray eyes and light blonde hair. I also saw him talking to Darius a few times which only increased my suspicion.

Darius is putting someone in charge of checking if I do anything.

What an ass.

Sooo... today, I decided to confront this guy.

You see, I'm standing here near the woods while the guy stood a bit behind me, hidden inside a bush. He has used scent masking spray but didn't know that spray doesn't make my smelling senses not notice him. Hehe.

I jumped up and grabbed a stick from the tree before me and landed back on the ground.

I let my claws extend. I sharpened the tip of it with my claws and faced the opposite direction of where the guy is. But I kept my eyes trained on him from the corner.

The minute he turned to the other side I shot the stick into the air, but before it could hurt him, he sensed it and jumped out of the way, missing it only by a few inches. Hmm... he is trained well.

"come out boy. I know you are there." I said. I saw him look at me confused.

"Do you want me to hunt you or will you come out willingly?" I asked annoyed and looked at the lake. There was the rustling sound when I felt him stop a few meters away from me, I turned around.

"answer my questions and you will be free. That's if you give me the answers... correctly." I said, making him gulp and nod. "only to the appropriate ones I will answer." he said.

"hmm. First question what's your name?" I asked.

"Nathan Hayden Klaus." he replied. I nodded.

"Alright, Nathan. I'm Helena. You probably already know that. But I don't care. Let's move to the next question. Tell me why did the Asspha of yours make you stalk me! And oh. It's not a question. So you don't have a choice really." I shrugged, turning away from him.

"a-alpha didn't ask me to-"

"liar liar pants on fire! I might as well really put fire on your sweet little piece of pants or answer the question truly!" I gave him a menacing look making him gulp in fear.

"h-he w-"

"because I don't trust you, Rogue!" the devil appeared out of nowhere. "hello to you too, Asspha." I gave him a little too sweet smile.

Rolling his sapphire blue eyes, Darius turned towards Nathan. "you can go now, Nate." Nathan nodded and turned around to leave. But stopped when I called his name. "it's such a pleasure to meet you, Nate. After all you are the spy Asspha over here sent after me! Have a good day!" I chuckled.

"stop playing sweet and all innocent and tell me who and what you are! We both know you aren't a normal werewolf. You are faking all this kindness to my sister! You saving her life probably was a plan of yours! To get her to like you and then break her at the most vulnerable moment!" he snarled.

"I'm not that sick or pathetic to do such a thing!" I yelled at him in anger. "oh really? Are you not?" he chuckled bitterly. Then before I knew it, I was pinned to a tree.