~Chapter Twenty Nine: I Like You~

Start from the beginning

"So you like her?" As soon as he said that, Midoriya became all flustered and even felt himself shaking.

'No! He figured it out!' Midoriya thought. Sure enough he was able to hear Hado laughing a bit.

"Don't worry man, I won't tell anyone." Midoriya relaxed a bit.

"So when?"

"When what?"

"When are you going to tell her?"

"T-tonight I hope." That comment made him smile a bit. Hado smiled too.

"Alright then," Once again he was able to slap him on his back.

"Ow!" Midoriya yelped a bit. "Quit doing that!" Sure enough, Ochako overheard Midoriya's yelp and could see them standing there away from them.

'Wonder what they're doing?'

"You got this Midoriya," Hado said to him. "Just remember one thing."

"W-what's that?" Midoriya asked. Soon enough, he could see Hado getting a bit serious.

"Mina's like a sister to me, so if you ever break her heart, you will have to face me and some of her brothers, understand."

"Y-y-yes." Midoriya said. Hado then looked him in the eye to see if he really meant it. For a moment, Midoriya felt a bit uneasy.

"Alright then," Hado said to him as he slapped his back for the third time. Even though Midoriya was annoyed that he did it, he could see Hado smiling at him which brought him at ease.

"Not going to lie though, I'm a bit nervous." Midoriya said to him.

'Nervous?' Ochako thought as she was able to get a bit close enough for her to hear.

"Hey if it helps, Hado said. "I could see you two ending up together."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean Mina has been with you a lot ever since you came to the village." Midoriya knew that, but even so he was still nervous to ask her.

"Just don't chicken out okay."

"I-I'm not going to chicken out okay!" Hado laughs a bit.

It was almost time for Mina and Midoriya to go on their nightly scouting. Although he had always been with her for over a year now, he was now beyond nervous about telling her about his feelings for her.

'Almost time to tell her, I better think of what to say to her..' He was inside his tent just lying down on the bedding still thinking of what to say, or at least say anything to her at all.

"Hey Mina," She looked and could see Ochako's head popping her head through the tent.

"Hey Ochako." She said with a smile on her face. "What's up?"

"I've overheard something." Ochako said it in a happy tone which caused Mina to get curious and even a bit happy-go-lucky.

"What did you hear? Tell me please" Ochako could tell that Mina really wanted to know and sure enough she told her.

"Well, I overheard Hado talking to Midoriya about something."

"Ooooooo! What did he say?" Mina was now getting a bit nervous when she said that, but she still wanted Ochako to tell her.

"Umm," She was having trouble thinking of what he said to Midoriya. "Oh right! He said that I could see you two ending up together."

'Ending up together? Who?' Mina was a bit confused. 'Wait!??' She then felt herself getting a bit red and even stayed quiet for once in her life which did surprise Ochako.