That was until the driver side door clicked and in comes the abruption of Liam getting in the car.

"What happened?" He breaks the silence, looking at me as I stay frozen in my seat, not yet starting the car and placing his cold hand on my thigh in a way to pull my attention out of my head.

I stare at the contact of his hand on me, feeling the heat radiating off my skin even through the thin pant material.

"Baylin?" He speaks again when I don't answer. This time the sound of my name grabs my attention and I detach the locked graze I held on his hand.

There were still uncontrollable emotions streaming down my face, yet the sobs were silent. I felt like I wasn't even breathing and my throat was so tight it was difficult to speak.

I turn to look at the boy beside me who waited for an explanation as to why I look like I just lost something I love. Which in my defense, I did.

"I think Harry and I broke up."

"You think?"

"We broke up. I broke up with him." I blurt like Liam questioning me was idiotic.

This is the first time I said it out loud, which sounds weird since the term 'breaking up' implies that we were together in the first place— yet, we weren't.

We both, and everyone, knew that Harry and I were 'together'. We were a couple without the label of being an official, and though we never talked about it, we both knew we were exclusive.

And now that I know the reasoning behind the reason why we haven't put a label on our relationship I feel as though it's better that we weren't officially official together. That should have made this a lot easier right? Because it doesn't feel any fucking easier.

Liam takes his hands off me and sits back in his seat, now staring off at the windshield and placing palms on the steering wheel. He let out a puff of air, shutting his eyes as if he was taking in what I just told him.

"He told you about their bet I assume? With Niall?"

My eyebrows shot up at him saying the last thing I possibly could have imagined. But I'd be lying if I said ao didn't suspect that Liam knew, last time he made it kind of obvious he was hiding something. But him admitting to it only proved that.

"You fucking knew?" I say through my teeth, feeling betrayed, "How did you-"

"I overheard him and Louis talking one day." He cuts me off and looks ashamed, letting his eyes fall to his clammy hands, "I know I shouldn't have been listening to them, but I couldn't just ignore it when I heard them say your name."

My heart drops as if it was finally hitting me, Harry and Niall weren't the only people that knew about this.

"Louis knows too?" I almost feel embarrassed that this isn't just between me, Harry and Niall. I don't want other people looking at me like I'm a dumb naive girl who went along with a game, even if those people were my friends.

"I guess so."

If Louis and Liam both knew, and Harry and Niall were both involved, that means everyone currently in my life knew about this fucking bet— except me. Any one of them could have told me at any time and I was still being kept in the dark.

Did Zayn know too? Liam must have told him, they tell each other practically everything.

So this whole time, every one of my friends have known that the guy I was seeing had been using me for a fucking bet, and none of them thought to tell me? Some fucking friends I have.