EPILOGUE

NOTE: Thank you so much for your tireless support of my fictional stories! I really admire you because you are ready to wait for each of my updates even if it takes too long. This is where the story of our favorite ship ends, I hope you learned something from this story. The previous chapter's title was Captured because they caught each other again after five years of waiting:3

Enjoy reading!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
-Helen Keller

EPILOGUE

When we are abandoned by someone we care about and know they will never return, we lose a piece of ourselves. Many individuals struggle to move on because we make them our universe when we know they should simply be a simple person who was a part of our lives. We should not base our happiness on that individual because when they go, we will be left heartbroken and alone, wondering whether we did anything wrong to cause them to depart.

People believe we should know how to keep reading the tale even though we already know that some characters will never appear again. There are some things we must accept even if they bring us grief. Certain things should never be fought for because they can never be reclaimed.

Taehyun had many dreams of Beomgyu, envisioning his life with his Babi, but they are unable to continue writing their story since it ended abruptly. Destiny abruptly interrupted his aspirations, and he will never be able to undo what has already occurred. He does not think that everything happens for a reason. For him, we may still change our fate while there is still time.

Taehyun's fantasy of Feng Bao and Beomgyu playing in the arcade has finally come true. He could still picture what they would do and what Gyu would say.

They went to the arcade dressed in Hanlim University uniforms since they didn't know each other when they were adolescents, and they weren't given the opportunity to make the most of their youth due of the horrible things that occurred to them back then.

They approached the strength tester machine first and played plenty of times. But reality slapped Taehyun, those things will never happen. Not even in his dreams.

"Please wake up, you've been dreaming for so long." That familiar voice echoed in his mind again. Who is it? Why does she keep telling Taehyun to wake up? Was it his mum? Maybe.

He pushed himself to open his eyelids, roamed his eyes, and saw Yewon. What is she doing here? Why is she here?

"Yeonjun-ah! Blimey, you're awake! I'll call the doctor" she stormed out of the room and leave Yeonjun dumbfounded. Why did she call him Yeonjun? Isn't he—

He lost consciousness again.

Yeonjun has no idea what's going on and is perplexed by the circumstance; how can he see what's on Taehyun's thoughts while he's within his own body?  Did he have a dream? The last thing he recalls are the arcade ideas that Taehyun had captured in his head before the explosion.

All of a sudden, Yeonjun traveled to a bright location that appeared to be a paradise. The sun is sinking, yet you can still see the stunning scenery. He noticed a large tree with a book sitting on a large limb. He climbed up and reached out for it. He opened the book and read what was written within while sitting on the branch of the tree where he spotted it.