He shouted and I came out of whatever thoughts I was in.

Y/n - " Y-yes?"

Tae - " Give me the first aid boxxx!"

He said dragging the last word.

Y/n - " oh..yeah....wait a second!"

I quickly removed my bag and fiddled in it for the box.

Jennie - " Ahhh!.....more blood is coming out Tae!"

She said looking at her foot,scared.

Tae - " What's taking you so long?"

He asked annoyingly coming towards me.

Y/n - " I-I cant find it!"

I said still engrossed with the fiddling.

Tae - " What?....Y/n...you have packed the stuff,and now you can't find it!.......ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?"

He said angrily and snatched the bag from me.

He looked in the bag himself and took out the box...then he gave me the bag back with an angry look and went towards Jennie.

I was standing there froze and looking at him treating her wound so softly and lovingly.

A tear fell from my eye unknowingly....I quickly wiped it before anyone could see.

Y/n's mind - " What is happening to me...she is hurt y/n...stop being selfish and think about her."

Time skip

Since we were close to the top...so,Jennie told that it's better if we see the top because we came so far....so we climbed till the top of this mountain with Tae helping Jennie to walk and me trailing behind them.

Now we are sitting at the top eating the food we brought, rice cake soup, kimbap and some kimchi.

I was eating quitely while they were talking.

Tae - " Jen...you want some more soup!"

Jennie - " No,no...I am full!"

I was feeling a burning sensation in my heart right now...I feel like going to the edge and jumping off this mountain, just to get away from them.

Time skip

We climbed down the mountain....I was quiet,the whole way...I was hurt.....and I don't wanted to speak anything and neither they talked to me so it was fine.

As soon as we reached the villa...I wasted not even a second and quickly ran inside my room.

I locked the room, removed my bag and threw it somewhere and sat down in the bed while hugging my knees.

All the incidents came flashing in my mind.

How worriedly he ran towards her...how carefully he picked her up from the ground....how his eyes showed the worry for her....how he shouted at me....how angry was he when I said I couldn't find the box...how softly he held her hand and made her climb up and down the mountain....how he pretty much ignored me after that accident......and how much he love her.