FULL STORY

Nancy: *yawn*

                           Nancy's POV

i opened my eyes and see that the human boys are sleeping with me. my name is Nancy and i am fourteen years old. i have a crush on them, i love them so much, i even have orgasm everytime they sleep with me. me and my mom are trying to hide them as possible. me and my mom always feed them. they're names are Tyler, Michael, and Max. i always have fun with them. they always sleep with me which i like it. they wouldn't mind if they can sleep with me together. i will love them no matter what.

Tyler started touching Nancy.

Nancy: you boys can touch me all you want.

Max: mm.

Michael: ah.

mary: come down here!, breakfast is ready.

her mom shouted.

they all started to get up.

Nancy: be right there mom!.

she shouted.

2 minutes later

mary: there's breakfast for you all.

they all sit down.

Tyler: thanks.

Michael: thanks.

Max: thanks.

Nancy: thank you mom.

mary: your all welcome.

they started eating.

6 minutes later

Max: i am done with my breakfast.

he steps out of the table.

Michael: me too.

he too steps out of the table.

Tyler: done with it.

he three steps out of the table.

Nancy: thanks for the breakfast mom.

mary: you're welcome.

she steps out of the table.

they went outside.

Nancy: *sniff* *sigh* nice breeze outside.

she holds them three.

Michael: sometimes we missed our old place, our parents. but now it's a change world with new population.

Nancy: i know. but i still love you guys and i will always stay by your side.

Michael: your too kind.

Tyler: thanks for letting us have a place to stay.

Max: we might be sleeping together but we're friends and we don't mind that, and you cute wolf girl, you didn't mind that at all.

Nancy: of course, i love you guys very much that i wouldn't let go. I'm your love interest that you need.

Max: back then, we don't get girlfriends, it's like we're not special.

Tyler: yeah, the first time i met Michael, he too doesn't get a girlfriend.

Michael: yeah. and the first time me and Max met Tyler, he doesn't get a girlfriend either, it's like we are not special, we are not worth something.

Max: our parents didn't care about us since we were born.

Tyler: we had a boring life.

Michael: but luckily we were glad that we have met each other at middle school.