fifteen

6 days until i saw him

I woke up the next morning full of excitement. I know the meet-up isnt for 6 days but the fact that i'd not only being seeing karl, but also quackity and george really got me hyped.

'MORNING BITCH I MADE PANCAKES.' Dream shouted from outside my bedroom.

'ILL BE A MINUTE.' I laughed, adjusting my sweatshirt.

'Hello hello.' I smiled as i sat at the table with sapnap and dream.

'Oooh these look tasty.' I smiled at the array of pancakes infront of us.

'i didn't know what toppings you guys would want so i got a few.' Dream smiled. We served up our pancakes from the stack in the middle to our own plates, and added our toppings too.

'I think i'm going to tell him.' I said as I finished my last pancake.

'y/n i know we're twins but i'm not telepathic who are you on about?'Dream laughed.

'YOU IDIOT Y/N IS TALKING ABOUT KARL.' Sapnap replied.

'OF COURSE,' Dream laughed, 'okay so hmmm how are you planning on telling him?' Dream asked.

'I honestly hadn't thought that far yet, i only thought to myself as i was getting changed earlier that i wanted to tell him. To be fair at some point myself and karl will probably stream together or watch a film, so i could after that as we'd be together.' I replied.

'didn't you say you wanted to watch a film on stream or something like AGES ago?' Dream asked.

'YES PERFECT. l'll speak to him about.'

'he'll say yes, i swear that boy would do anything for you.' Sapnap replied, putting his finished cutlery on his plate.

like how id do anything for him

3 days until i saw him

'YES GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR THE MEET-UP.' I laughed to my stream.

'the amount of content we have planned is amazing!' I continued.

'there's one thing i'm going to tell y'all because it's not a full on stream, but i don't know if y'all remember but ages ago i said i wanted to watch a film on stream. So within the first few days of them all being here, myself and karl are going to have a movie stream.' I smiled, which resulted in various replies of 'pog' and 'YESS.'

bellawastaken404 donated $10
the whole chat will be third wheeling ;D

'bella, you never know.' I smirked, whilst directly looking into the webcam.

'watch in the next 10 minutes that be trending on twitter.' I laughed.

2 days until i saw him

'are you sure you've packed everything?' I asked to karl on our 1am discord call. We were both bored, and as karl was yet to pack, he thought it would be a good idea to do it sonnet rather than later.

'I believe so.' Karl replied sounding unsure.

'tshirts?'

'yep.'

'jumpers sweatshirts whatever.'

'yep and a couple of spares.' He smiled.

'pants like joggers and trousers.'

'of course.'

'socks and underwear.'

'SOCKS THATS WHAT I FORGOT.' Karl laughed as he opened his drawers to get some pairs out.

'I can't wait to see you.' I smiled.

'Neither can i.'

'you better hug me first.'

'what if i wanted to save the best till last.'

'thats a very good excuse indeed.'

like i wish how i had a better excuse to why i loved you so much