two

The three of us put the groceries away, which was funnier than it was meant to be. Because I couldn't reach the top shelf where the pasta goes, as I put it on the self, the bag fell onto my face. The three of us were practically crying of laughter over the bag of pasta.

'I'm going to stream tonight.' i said out of no where once all the shopping was put away.

'Oh fun! What are you going to stream?' Sapnap asked as Dream had gone to the bathroom.

'Im probably going to explain why i went a break first to be fair and then just see what happens.' I laughed.

'Just be sure you're ready to explain though, if you don't feel ready to don't.' Sapnap said.

'I think I feel okay to talk about it, I know some people will relate to what I'm saying so it'll feel better for them and myself.'

'That's a good point, you could do a jackbox stream i'm sure a few of the guys wont mind joining.' Dream said shaking his hands as they were wet from when he washed them.

'I might do that actually it'll be really fun.' I smiled.

'What's the time im hunnngry.' Sapnap groaned.

'It is exactly 5:39.' I smiled as I read the time from my phone.

'We could order a take out tonight?' Dream suggested.

'yahhhhh.' Sapnap smiled.

'Pizza would be good with me.' I replied.

'Same.' Sapnap replied.

'I'll order it don't worry.' Dream said getting his phone out.

'What should we get?' I asked.

'We could get two large pizzas, one margarita and one pepperoni.' Sapnap suggested.

'Sounds perfect to me.' Dream said typing away on his phone ordering the pizza.

'I'm going to do the jackbox stream as you suggested,' I said nodding to Dream, 'so did you two want to join?'

'I'm up for that.'

'I'll be there.' Dream laughed.

'Okay so I'll message Karl, Quackity and George that should be good.' I said.

'Yeah I know for sure George will be free he said earlier he had no plans.' Dream replied.

'Of course you'd know.' I laughed.

'I was on Discord with Quackity and Karl yesterday so I know the two of them are free.' Sapnap said.

'Alright I'll give them a message and see if they want to join.'

'Alrighty have funnnn.' Sapnap smiled.

'I'll let you know when the Pizzas arrive.' Dream said just as I turned to walk to my room.

'Thank you.' I said opening my bedroom door. As my phone only had 21%, I put it on charge in the socket next to my bed so I could lay down whilst texting the boys.

Quackity @quackity

ello ello i'm going to do a jack box stream tonight with dream sapnap and karl and george (i just need to ask if they can join) wanna join?

ello ello sure what time

umm probably around 8:30 est im just going to speak to chat about some stuff when i start at 8

oh nice nice i'll be there

i'll send you the link to the discord in a bit

tyyyyyyyy y/nnnnn

its no problem quackityyyyyyy

George @georgenotfound

georrrrrrrge

do you want to join my jackbox stream at around 8:30 esttttttttt

y/nnnnnnnnnnn

sure send the discord link thoughhhhhhh

i will soooooooon

thank youuuuuu

karl :) @KarlJacobs_

karl my beloved

would you like to join my jackbox stream tonight at 8:30 est

y/n my beloved

i'd love to yah :)

yay ty! :D

i'm so excited ahahahahah

so am i karl so am i