twentyone

jasmineeee are we ignoring how they didnt deny they were a couple orrrr

gogswastaken12 the newest member of the wastaken family joining gogy awh

purpledzzz and i thought dnf were goals

golden404 we all knew it

lavendarrrr when you were an og shipper and called it from the start

sapnap WE ARE ALL WATCHING SO DONT GET UP TO MISCHEIF

dream congrats im glad you're part of the family <3

georgenotfound LOOK AT US PULLING THE HOTTEST SIBLINGS

georgenotfound DREAM TOOK MY PHONE I SWEAR

quackity U DID IT YESSSSSSSSS

'I think george is bullshitting he definately said that.' I said reading karl's chat.

georgenotfound I DIDNT SAY IT DREAM IT OMGGG

'okay okay okay.' Karl giggled.

'wait chat we'll be two seconds i we just need to uh confirm something about the stream SO ENJOY TURN BACK TIME.' Karl smiled, before changing back to the loading screen and turning his mic onto mute.

'im guessing you saw chat.' Karl stated.

'yeh and honestly i dont give two shits i mean its kinda obvious and it was in the start anyway because of how we acted with each other soooo' I said smiling.

'i couldn't agree with you more.' Karl said, moving a few strands of hair that were caught on my face.

just before i said the following sentence i turned the mic back on, without karl noticing.

'are we about to kiss right now.' I giggled.

'say less.' karl said, actually pulling the fuck boy face.

'CHAT DONT WORRY WE DIDNT KISS.' I laughed as chat was full of excitement.

'you turned the mic on didnt you.' karl said as he turned his web cam back on.

'uhmm no.' i said covering my face with my hands, which were drowned in karls hoodie.

'it's okay it's okay.' he said patting my head.

'guys i have some VERY exciting VERY unexpected news.' Karl started saying rubbing his hands together. I had to try and keep a straight face and contain my laughter.

'i'd like for y'all to meet my girlfriend.' he smiled.

'karl sapnap or quackity aren't in here you realise.' I said trying not to laugh yet again.

'sapnap or big q aren't here so i have to deal with her.' he said nodding towards me.

'i could just kick you out the house.'

'you wouldn't you wouldn't.' karl started teasing.

'yeh you're right.'

'hahahah pussy Y/N IS A PUSSY.'

'ur making me kick you out aren't you?'

'uhhh i know what you wanna do go on say the say.' karl said trying not to giggle.

'go on make me.' i said directly staring at karl without breaking eye contact.

dream donated $20

y/n doesn't have the authority to kick you out but i do so mr jacobs take fucking good care of my sister <3

'i will drem dont worry.' Karl laughed.

'drem.' I smiled, slightly giggling at the way he said dream. 

'should we actually get into the stream?' Karl said around 30 seconds later.

'I mean sure it's your stream do whatever you'd like.'

'ok LETS GO CHAT.' Karl shouted before the advice got underway.