five

'right chat you can all now join the audience so GO GO GO.' I smiled sharing the quiplash screen.

I clicked start on the came and skipped the instructions, as we all knew by now how to play. A few seconds later, our prompts came up.

'Ohh this is a good one.' Sapnap smiled.

'AHHHH i could really be mean and expose A CERTAIN SOMEONE cough cough y/n.' Dream smiled, smirking when he said my name.

'Dream no just no please no.' I said.

'Go on do it go on go go.' Karl laughed.

'Aw Karl said you should Dream.' Sapnap laughed.

'WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT I DONT Y/N.' Quackity practically shouted.

'Big Q i'll tell you another day.' I laughed.

'Right that's everyone done oh god.' I laughed 30 seconds later.

one thing that * y/n * couldnt live without

'Dream i swear to god.' I said putting my head in my hands, and i then heard his iconic kettle wheeze.

a certain guy who is called-

me :D

'I was going to kill you dream, and who said themselves.' I laughed sipping my drink.

'You wouldn't really.' Dream replied.

'It definitely wasn't me.' Karl giggled.

'Wow Karl.' I laughed.

'So I wasn't wrong?'

'No Karl you wasnt.' I giggled, voting for his answer.

'YEEEES.' Dream shouted winning overall because of audience votes.

'Are we just going to ignore what y/n said.' George laughed.

'Yes George yes we are.' I laughed back.

one way to get a child's attention

As this prompt came up i laughed a little. Even though my answer wasn't necessarily funny it was correct for sure.

candy. all you need is candy.

dream's manhunt videos

'I'd say that they are both technically correct.' Quackity laughed.

'That's true.' Karl smiled back. Everyone else sent in their votes for their favourite result, alike the audience.

'YEEEEEEES.' I laughed winning 68% of the votes.

'ONE PERCENT OFF Y/N NO.' Karl giggled.

'For goodness sake you're right.' I replied.

'Don't worry Big Q i liked your answer.' Sapnap smiled.

'So did I so did I.' Karl replied, sounding like he felt bad.

a new breed of dog has been discovered and it is going to be called

dream

cat

'wowwww.' I laughed sarcastically. 

'Y/N you watched that video a good 3 times in the week it was posted.' Sapnap laughed. 

'CANT I ENJOY DREAMNOTFOUND CONTENT IN PEACE GOD.' I laughed. I obviously voted for the Dream option, even though I found 'cat' somewhat funny. 

'YESSSS.' George smiled, winning 58% of the votes. 

'You did good sapnap.' Karl smiled. 

'I know I did Karl my answer was too good for you all.' 

We played the next two rounds of the game, which was a blast. I could swear I ended up crying of laughter at least twice. 

'OOOH LET'S SEE WHO WON.' Quackity said excitedly. 

'YAAAAAY,' I shouted as the screen showed I came first, 'KARL YOU CAME SECOND YAY.' 

'I came last?' George laughed. 

'YAY Y/N IM SO PROUD OF US.' Karl laughed. 

'Aw the way you refered to the two of you as us is almost like you're dating.' Dream said mischievously. 

'Dream. No just stop.' I smiled knowing this would be all over twitter. God was I right, it was all over twitter.