Chapter 1

Harry was sitting on the swings, he can see his cousin Dudley and his friends come this way.

"He squealed like a pig, didn't he?"

"Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D."

"Did you see his face?"

Harry seemed to laugh at the nickname Dudley had

"Hey, Big D. Beat up another third grader?"

"This one deserved it."

"Yeah. Five against one, very brave."

"Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow.
"Don't kill Cedric."' "Don't hurt her" Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

Harry growled

"Shut up."

""He's going to kill me, Mum." Where is your mum? Where is your mum, Potter? She dead? Is she dead?Is she a dead Pott...?"

Harry stands up pulling his wand out and threatening Dudley with it and his friends laugh.

"Dudley." They laughed

They noticed it started to get cloudy

"Dudley, let's go." Says one of his friends

"Dudley: What's going on?"

"What are you doing?" Asked Dudley

" I'm not doing anything."

"We're getting out of here, Dudley."

"Come on, Dudley, hurry up."

His friends left, soon after Harry and Dudley started to run. Upon running it started to rain as well. They entered a tunnel and try to catch their breath. That's when it got super cold. Harry knew what was coming

"Dudley, run."

As Dudley ran something grabbed Harry from the back causing him to fly backwards. His wand got lost, until he sees Dudley on the floor and saw his wand a few feet away from him. He crawled to it grabbing it when a dementor managed to grab him lifting him against the wall. It was sucking his happiness away. He managed to get his wand, and see another dementor sucking Dudley happiness.

"Expecto Patronum." He yelled

The two dementors went away and he quickly ran to Dudley... only to see Mrs.Figg coming

"Mrs. Figg." He said

He quickly hid his wand, and she got closer to him.

"Don't put away your wand, Harry. They might come back. Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next?Whole world's gone topsy-turvy. -"

He was holding Dudley as they were walking and Mrs.Figg was there walking along as well.

"I don't understand. How do you know...?"

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you."

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?"

"After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year... did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent. Now, get inside and stay there. Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house."

Harry nodded. He walked in with Dudley

" It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere. There's sweat. There's stifling."

His aunt Petunia was waving a magazine in her face for some air when she heard the door expecting her son.

"Diddykins? Is that you?"