Chapter 2

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Now, I'd like to say a few words... before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin... who's kindly consented to fill the post... of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, Professor."

Professor Lupin stood up and everyone clapped.

" Of course. That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry."

" Potter. Is it true you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?"

"Shove off, Malfoy."

"How did he find out?"

"Just forget it."

" Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher... has decided to retire... in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce... that his place will be taken by none other... than our own Rubeus Hagrid. Finally, on a more disquieting note... at the request of the Ministry of Magic... Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban... until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured... that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities... a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish... between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you... to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found... even in the darkest of times... if one only remembers to turn on the light."

You sat next to Harry, as you ate some of the meals

"Your already a Gryffindor?" Asked Ron

"Well in my letter I was placed into Gryffindor, and apparently my things were there..."

"Hmm I see, is that a magical creatures book?"

"Yes it is, I had a teacher of magical creatures I'd visit often, so he gave me all these books and a few pets."

"Oh really? You have an owl ?"

"Well I don't... not yet anyways."

"Don't worry you can use Hedwig." Smiled Harry

You looked at him with a smile, and you notice Hermione smirk as well.

*time skip*

"Fortuna Major. Here, listen. She just won't let me in. Fortuna Major." Said a boy

"That's Seamus." Whispered Hermione

You nodded.

"No, no, no. Wait, wait. Watch this. Oh, amazing! Just with my voice."

" Fortuna Major." Says Harry

" Yes, all right. Go in."

"Thank you."

"She's still doing that after three years. She can't even sing."

"Exactly."

Hermione showed you where there was an empty bed and you began to set up, you mostly kept to yourself as you looked out the window, you began to write a letter, to tell your mother everything. Thing is you had a suitcase, you took your wand out and gently said

"Capacious extremis"

The tip of your wand glowed, you slowly went in making sure no one saw you and you waved your wand around and the lights went on. It was your own little get away. You had various of different books, potions and of course creatures, you felt amazement, Hogwarts was beautiful.

"Hello guys ! Hopefully they don't know your here, maybe the magical creatures teacher can help us!! "

You were hugging a Niffler, and a chupacabra was on your shoulder as you had a bow truckle in your hair.

"I know soon, we'll fine beautiful homes for you guys."

The three made a tiny squeak and you giggle.

"Now here's each of your guys food ! I'll be back in the morning okay! I need to read.."

The three went their own ways, and you grabbed a book of defensive spells ' Practical Defensive Magic and Its Use Against the Dark Arts' and a Divination book ' The Predictions of Tycho Dodonus ' you climbed back up, and shut your suitcase and sat on your bed.

*time skip*

You had walked inside the class and looked around, there was an empty seat at a table in the front. Everyone came in you noticed the platinums blonde boy known as Draco Malfoy, from what Hermione told you is a big jerk and arse. He looked at you and smirked

"Hello Draco." You smiled

He turned red slightly, and continued to the back. You held a school book for Divinations. That's when everyone came.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond.

Professor Trelawney was walking around and almost tripped due to her glasses, but you enjoyed it.

"What a load of rubbish."

You looked to your left

"Where did you come from?"

" Me? I've been here all this time."

"Yes she has."

Ron turned forward again, Hermione smirked at you and you did the same.

" You, boy... Is your grandmother quite well?" Asked Professor

You looked to see that she asked Neville

" I think so."

" I wouldn't be so sure of that."

"Give me the cup."

"Pity. Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are."

She pointed at Ron, a small smile came to your lips.

"Sure."

" Look at the cup. Tell me what you see."

"Oh, yeah. Um... Well, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be... happy about it."

You held in a laugh, but it might've slipped

" Give me the cup. Oh, my dear boy. My dear... you have the Grim." She said

She put the cup back and was looking scared.

"The Grin? What's the Grin?" Asked Seamus

"Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim."

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death." Said another

You looked at Harry and since you sat next to him you gently grabbed his hand underneath the table. His eyes averted to you, you gave him a small smile