Chapter 12

You were running a fast as you can and you hid behind a tree as the others followed. You then tried to slowly move away as you can hear Professor
Lupin sniff around. When you three thought it was clear and he was no longer there you moved but he jumped out, you screamed and Harry protected you and Hermione, that's when Buckbeak came and tried to scare him off but it didn't work.

"That was so scary."

"Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night."

Professor Lupin was howling and growling at Buckbeak

"I'll catch up with you guys! I want to try something on Professor Lupin."

"No y/n! He'll kill you! !"

You were going to run a different direction, but Harry grabbed your wrist

"Y/n! Dont !"

"Trust me Harry, I know what I'm doing."

He was reluctant but he let go

"I'll catch up with you guys alright !"

"Oi! Professor ! Over here!"

You howled again and ran off. Professor Lupin followed you, you continued to run with him hot on your tail. You tripped and rolled down a hill and landed in what looked like a clearing. You groaned

"Great... just like in the movies" you uttered

You heard growling and turned around to see nothing. You heard a twig snap and you quickly moved and didn't see him.

"Professor ?"

You stood up, and looked around, you couldn't find him. You howled once again. That's when you see a shadow loom over you. Slowly you turned around, you see Professor Lupin growling, eyes filled with hunger and the desire to kill. He swung his arm, you jumped out of the way only for it to scratch your arm. You yelled in pain, you could feel the sting and burning but you knew it wasn't deep. It ripped your sweater, as there was four scratches. You crawled backwards as the professor was getting closer and closer to devour you. You grabbed your wand and you flicked your wrist thinking of the 'Homorphus Charm', that charm is used to temporarily change a transformed werewolf back into their human form. You continued to crawl back as you heard the painful moans and groans coming from Professor Lupin, a few tears were running down your face. He was transformed and he looked around. He was panting that's when his eyes landed on you, you were clutching your arm.

"Y/n?- what- whats happened-"

He then noticed the blood running down your arm

"Did I-"

You then looked up to see dementors flying to one place. You stood up slowly, clutching your arm still

"Professor I used a 'Homorphus Charm' it's temporary- but please look for help! I need to help Harry and Sirius "

"You need to go to the hospital-"

He tried to touch you but you flinched back

"I'm sorry- but there's no time ! Please Professor I don't know how long this charm is, I recently just read it when you first transformed at the tree. Didn't have time. I'm sorry"

You ran away leaving Professor Lupin, you could hear and feel the dementors. That's when you saw Hermione and Harry.

"Y/n ! Oh my god your bleeding !" Said Hermione

"Harry-"

"Y/n!- your bleeding-"

"Stop! Harry I'm sorry but the person you saw, it wasn't your father. Cmon! Look their taking it." You said