As soon as I arrived, she jumped into the car and ogled me. She was dressed like a school girl. Where was she taking me?

I drove to the address she gave me, but didn't get much from the outside. I honestly thought it was an abandoned building, until I saw a door open and a drunk man being tossed out. We were at a hole in the wall bar? She got out and I followed her. I locked up my car and hid my keys in my jacket pocket. I was very nervous. Izzy hadn't said much in the car and she was pulling me towards the door with the giant word 'Abandon' written on it in spray paint.

We were invited inside and I smiled kindly to the man, who wore nothing but leather pants. I pushed up my glasses and prepared myself for whatever I was about to see. We walked into a costume party, of sorts, but the men were all half dressed, where the women were all fawning on the few men that were present. I looked up at the stage and saw a man doing a show. I tilted my head and then more so. He was a flexible guy. He righted himself and asked for a volunteer. I didn't know what was going on. I followed Izzy to an empty table in the front row. The table had been reserved for us, it seemed, and then some more girls joined us. Models, like Izzy. They all told her that she was going to have a blast.

I leaned over to the redhead next to me.

"What is this place," I fearfully asked her. She smiled brightly.

"It's a strip club. You are in luck, the next guy is so hot, but not as hot at the star of the show, Titan," she swooned. Yes, swoon. Sighed dreamily and everything. I rolled my eyes. I would have to endure it until it was over and then go meet up with my stupid bodyguard. I didn't have my phone to text Nate about this insanity either. I watched at the guy gave the volunteer a lap dance while somehow getting his junk in line with her face. Her eyes were wide as she stared right at his manhood, a natural blush staining her ample cheeks.

I would so not be participating in that craziness and Izzy was adamant that she wasn't going to either. The flexible guy exited the stage and the announcer's voice dominated the sound system.

"Up next we have a very special treat for one very special lady. She will be pulled on stage by Pretty Boy to be ravaged by Titan," he said, voice booming. The women in the building cheered. Izzy had this hat that one of her friends had placed on top of her head, it said 'Birthday Girl'. She was sitting next to me and she seemed scared. She looked to me and suddenly her eyes lit up and I began to shake my head. I didn't know what she had on her mind, but when the girls started to coo at the man on stage as another couple of men brought out some weird contraption, she turned to me and place that damn hat on my head.

I didn't have a chance to take it off because I was blinded by a light shining down on our table. It landed on me with the identifying marker on my head, like a bulls-eye. Pretty Boy, I assumed, hopped off the stage and smiled at me. I was waving my hands at him and shaking my head, but he didn't listen. He removed my jacket and pulled me up from my seat, then the spotlight was gone. I turned to Izzy, who was staring at me, while her friends giggled in excitement. I lifted my hand and pulled my index finger across my neck. She was so dead and she knew it because she gulped.

He moved me into position and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm not really the birthday girl. My friend, the real birthday girl, just threw me under the bus. Some friend she is," I mumbled to him.

"It's going to be fine. It's just for show. I'll make sure you are safe," he told me.

"Thanks, Pretty Boy," I said, sarcastically, "I'm Ivy, by the way." He smiled. He had no clue who I was, which I guess was technically a good thing. He strapped my arms to the contraption and I waited. I waited as the tribal drummed played.

*Famous*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें