Chapter seven

Trigger waring, mentions of rape and assault.

We were all around the camp fore, I was sitting next to Rick and Carl, Lori was on the other side of Rick, I glance around at the group and smile.

"Hey sorry it took so long but I caught a squirrel-" A voice says but he stops, I look over and my eyes widen. "J-julianna." He mutters, I feel everyone's eyes on me as I stand up slowly.

"Ian." I mutter, he drops the squirrel and runs over to me picking me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and hold him tightly, I feel the tears start to drip down my eyes.

"You're alive." He whispers, snuggling his head in my neck.

"Yeah, I am." I mutter, I pull my head out of his neck and smile up at him. "God you've gotten so big now. What are you, nineteen?" I ask, he laughs and nods. "I missed you so much, Ian." I mutter, he smiles and sets me down.

"I knew you were alive, I could feel it. I just knew it." He tells me with tears in his eyes, I smile up at him. "We never stopped celebrating you're birthday, because I told mom and dad you were alive, Alex and Sam didn't belive me." He tells me, I smile but I have tears in my eyes.

"Alex and Sam are dead, along with Elizabeth." I tell him, his smile drops and he nods.

"They ran off, they didn't even tell me where they were going." He mutters, I hug him again and smile.

I hear a throat being cleared and I glance back at Rick, I smile and pull Ian with me.

I sit back down next to Rick and Ian sits next to me, I look over at Rick and smile. "Rick, this is my younger brother Ian. Ian, Rick saved my life, I've been with him since I escaped that horrible place, which is only two days." I smile, Ian nods with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you." Rick tells him shaking his hand, Ian nods.

"You too." He says, Ian grabs my hand and laces our fingers, I lean my head on  Rick's shoulder and close my eyes.

"I knew you were alive." Ian mutters with a smile, I laugh and open my eyes.

"He couldn't have killed me even if he tried." I tell Ian, he smiles and looks into the fire. "Is anyone gonna cook the food?" I ask, Ian laughs and gets up.

"Yeah I got it, there's not alot so the kids will have some, along with Julianna, everyone agree?" Ian asks, everyone nods.

"Yeah, she needs to get her weight back up." Amy says laughing, I smile up at her.

"But I worked so hard to get this skinny!" I tell her, she laughs and shakes her head with a small smile.

"Whatever, I'm making sure you eat. And I'm sure Rick will make sure you eat too." Amy says, I laugh and glance at Rick.

"Hell yeah, I am. You look like a stick." He says nudging me, I laugh and shake my head.

"I look great, thank you very much." I say, he laughs and looks back at the fire.

"I never said you don't." He says, I chuckle and shake my head.

"Boys are so confusing, right Carl?" I ask, he laughs and smiles up at me.

"Yeah." He says, we all start laughing and he smiles even brighter. "Thank you for helping my dad." He tells me, I smile at him and nod.

"Well, I know how it feels to want you're family back." I tell him, glancing at my little brother.

"I'm glad you found yours." Carl tells me, I smile and nod.

"I am too." I tell him, Rick looks down at me and smiles.

"We have one more tent, you can have it. Rick, you're fine with sharing with Lori and Carl right?" Dale asks, Rick glances at me and frowns.

"I don't know yet." He mutters, he stands up and sets Carl down on my lap

Rick starts to walk away and Lori follows after him, I look down at the small boy in my lap and smile, he giggles and looks up at me.

"You're warm." He tells me, I wrap my arms around him and smile.

"You have to stay with us! You're our family!" I hear a yell in the distance, and I know it's Rick and Lori.

"How am I supposed to forgive you for everything you've done to us?!" Rick yells, I look into the fire.

"I didn't do anything." Lori tells him, I look up at Shane to see him glaring into the fire.

"You walked out! And didn't come back, for weeks! I was left with our son!" Eick yells, I flinch and look down at Carl, who's sleeping.

"You wouldn't stop looking for Julianna, she's all you cared about, you never came home, you stayed at the station all night!" Lori yells, I feel everyone's eyes on me and I glance away.

"She was missing! And it was my job! I found her Lori, I finally found her, but you left me!" Rick screams, I look at Dale with a frown.

"What happened to you?" Shane asks, I look over at him.

"My fiancé sold me." I tell him, I hear a couple gasps and look down. "And I was beaten, raped, assaulted, I starved for days, and I just wanted to die." I tell him, with tears in my eyes.

I see Rick and Lori walking out of the woods, and Rick looks pissed, I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Mind if we share a tent?" He asks, I shake my head and smile.

"No, come on." I tell him, he picks up Carl and we walk to Lori's tent and he lays down Carl.

We start walking to the extra tent, and I place my bag in, there two sleeping bags next to eachother with pillows.

I immediately take off my shoes and get in one, I zip it up and look up at Rick, he's taking off his shoes, than he lifts his shirt over his head and lays in the sleeping bag next to me.

"Goodnight." I mutter, he turns down the lantern and I feel his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Juli." He whispers, I smile and snuggle into his chest and close my eyes, letting the sleep consume me.