But as a man whose job is to drag the most dangerous people into this underground cell, he was fast to clutch her wrists. Pulling her to his body, his hands gripping her wrists painfully, it feels like he wants to break her bones.

Sunset stared at Ruckus coldly, giving him a wicked smirk before she headbutted his face. Her forehead thrust to the side of his cheek, hitting also part of his nose.

"Fuck it!" He cussed, pushing her strongly to the side causing her to lose her balance and tumble on her bed.

She rolled over to escape him when he tried to pin her on the bed. Sunset tried to kick his side. Pero mabilis nitong hinawakan ang paa niya. She then moved and rolled, following the side where he tried to twist her ankle, and doing so, it left her lying on her stomach.

Damn it!

Bago pa man siya makatayo ay kinubabawan siya nito mula sa likod saka hinawakan ang batok niya at diniinan.

"Stop! You fucking bitch!" Sigaw nito na habang pilit siyang gumagalaw sa ilalim nito.

"Asshole! Get off me!" She shouted back and tried to claw his arms but he just caught her wrist and Sunset shouted in pain when he twisted it trapping it behind her.

Kumuyom ang kamay niya at mariing huminga. Tears are threatening to escape from her eyes but the heck will she let it. Mariin siyang pumikit habang mariing magkalapit ang mga ngipin niya para matiis ang pananakit ng balikat niya.

"Get the fuck out!" Sumigaw ito nang may dalawang guwardiya na pumasok sa selda niya saka ito muling bumaling sa kanya. "I will let you go but you fucking be good—"

"No! You fucking get out of my cell—"

"You listen to me before I snapped your beautiful neck!" He yelled.

"Oh fuck you! There's no beautiful neck! You asshole! You get off of me before I break your humungous dick!" Sunset glared at him, moving her upper body once again to get him off of her back.

"Humungous dick? Really?" he spoke, bewildered at her word.

Umungol sa inis si Sunset nang hindi ito matinag at tumigil siya kakasubok na paalisin ito sa likod niya dahil napapagod lang siya. Tang'na, ang bigat pa nito.

"I cupped it and well, it felt big. It is not?" Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay. "Or that was your addle testicles?"

"Oh, fuck your mouth!" He scowled, looking at her darkly before moving off of her.

Mabilis pa sa segundo na tumayo si Sunset at inayos ang damit. Kapag kuwan ay ang buhok niya saka marahas na nagbuga ng hangin at walang anong pumasok ng banyo. Malakas niyang isinara ang pinto at nagkulong doon.

The heck will she talk to him again.

Naupo siya sa sahig at sumandal sa pintuan. Sunset stared at the darkness of the bathroom.

Damn you Ruckus for making me feel so worthless and angry. Nagtatagis ang bagang na wika niya sa isipan.

Can't he just naff the fuck off? Let her live the life in this prison and count the days until she gets old peacefully? Does he have to come just to slap her how lowly and disgusting she is?

Fuck! She knew and never ever will she forget how terrible of a person she is. She's no different from that shithead René. He doesn't need to rub it on her face.

Yumuko si Sunset ng tumulo ang luha niya.

Was it wrong to stay?

Should have I fled and been selfish?