Wrath, but not really |Tommy|

I'm not back to normally posting but lol, couldn't resist. I have another five hour exam tomorrow so pray for me. And when these r over, in August I'm writing a different set of exams, both of them serve the same purpose though.

TW// MURDER, DEATH, TALKS OF DEATH, IMPLIED ABUSE, MANIPULATION, FLASHBACKS, PARANOIA, TRAUMA, SORTA PTSD, IDK, SWEARING

Tommy was a ball of barely controlled rage, lashing out at everyone and everything. However, the anger made him feel too much like a certain blond that he would rather forget.

Looking in mirrors disturbed him and all the mirrors in his home were covered, his blond hair was a huge trigger. It was deemed stupid by some, but flashes of blond hair took him back to Logstedshire and reminded him of the dark times he would rather repress and forget.

"Tommy, talk to me, aren't I your friend."

'You're testing my patience Tommy, I've been nothing but kind but you keep doing this. I don't want to hurt you.'

Tommy's breath became laboured as his eyes darted around wildly. His breaths were too fast to even do anything to calm him.

'Aren't I your friend? I'm your only friend.'

Tubbo was talking but all he could hear was a ringing in his ears. He bit hard on his lip, not stopping even when a metallic tang filled his mouth.

'Stop this nonsense Tommy, you don't want to jump, you're just faking.'

Tommy wanted to run, but he stood rooted in his spot. An arm touched him. Oh god, they wanted to kill him. They were trying to hurt him. He grabbed the wrist fiercely, glaring at the boy pretending to be his friend.

'Do it. Jump. You pathetic waste of space.'

He tried to speak, warn them not to touch him or lay another finger on him, but his words were lodged in his throat like burning hot coals. It hurt to even think about talking.

The boy was pulling his hand, trying to get it free, but Tommy tightened his grip.

'You're pathetic.'

"You're pathetic." He spat out ruthlessly, finally releasing the arm.

"Tommy?"

'Tommy? You're disobeying me.'

"Don't say my name."

'Dont forget what I taught you.'

Tommy couldn't trust him, or anyone. He could never trust anyone. Ever.

There was only one person who cared. They would forgive him, accept him back, he just had to break them out. It was his fault he had been killed. He should have stopped talking.

They would be his friend again. He couldn't trust the boy in front of him. The one who willingly cast him aside for the government.

What was he thinking, being here, while his only friend rot in jail.

"Take me to him. Take me to Dream." He commanded.

"No. Tommy- last time you went there you were fucking killed."

"Shut up! It was my fault, I was the one who wouldn't stop talking."

"Last time you went there, you got Ghostbur killed."

"I shouldn't have tried to kill him, he was my friend. He was just showing me the error of my ways. Trying to make me better. I shouldn't have taken Ghostbur, he taught me that." Tommy reasoned.

"Tommy, no."

"Fine, I'll go alone."

"Tommy no!"

'They dont care for you, if not, they would be here. At your party.'

"Where were you during exile? Oh right, running around with your fucking perfect family."

'I'm waiting. I want you to say yes, Tommy. It's for everyone's good.'

"It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." Tommy sobbed.

Shit. What was he doing. It was his fault Wilbur was back.

'I hate to hurt you, but you've forced my hand, Tommy.'

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Im sorry... I'm SORRY!" He yelled.

Why was everything always on him. He was a kid.

"FUCK you! Fuck everyone."

He hated it. He hated them. He hated himself. He should have jumped when he had the chance.

'I won't stop you this time. I saved you once but if you want to be ungrateful, go ahead.'

Why couldn't he just be happy. He just wanted some fucking music discs, why did it all spiral so far.

'Wilbur died because he hated you.'

He was so fucking tired of having nobody he loved. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He yelled.

'I'll kill Tubbo. I'll kill them all. And you'll have only yourself to blame.'

Black walls. Lava. Hot, so hot. Pain, so much pain. Crying, begging. Laughter. Black, so much black. Crying. Light. Blinding. Being torn apart and reconstructed. Pain. Black.

"I want to die again. I just want to die." Tommy yelled.

"Tommy... " A voice murmured softly. "Honey, you're okay. Breathe."

He knew her. At least, he thought he did. She was safe. Yes, safe.

He trusted her. He told her things. He thinks.

"I know you." He said. "I know that voice." He opened an eye and saw a woman with white hair that fell in waves.

"It's me, it's Puffy. I'm here for you. I can help you."

"Don't touch me. Stay away." He said. A request, not a command.

"Of course, dear. I won't. I'll stay as far away as you want."

Tommy looked up fearfully, scanning the room. He pointed to a corner. "There. I want to be able to see you." She walked into the corner he had pointed at.

"Come forward a bit." He instructed. Once she was finally standing the way he wanted, he let out a sigh. "Thank you. Everyone touches too much."

"I'm sorry dear. It's about him, right?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"It's fine Tommy, you're fine. You are allowed to feel how you want, this is a safe space."

"I dont feel safe. I feel bad. Walls are too dark. I don't like the walls.

"I'm sorry, shall we change rooms?"

"No. I want to stay."

"Are you sure you're okay?'

"Yes. I'm fine."

And for now, he was.

If you're confused, good.  I'll add more triggers tmrw if there are anymore. If I missed a trigger, feel free to correct me.