Overwhelmed... |Philza|

A/N: do you ever just, feel overwhelmed, for no reason...because I do, all the time. And I find it hard to ground myself. So here's a fic to vent.

×

Phil didn't regret having kids, at least, that was what he told himself.

But, sometimes they got too loud. Sometimes, they messed things up and invaded his personal space.

Like earlier today. Tommy and Wilbur were having a yelling match and Techno was in a corner, rocking back and forth with his head twitching from all the noises he was hearing.

Phil hated it. The room began to feel hot and he started getting uncomfortable. The shouting was too much. Barely thinking, he had stumbled towards the door and immediately flown out.

Now that he was in the air though, he was regretting leaving. Those were his kids that he had left alone.

But, they were too overwhelming right now. He needed to be in a clear head space before going back. If not, he might say the wrong thing, and treat them horribly.

Knowing he'd regret it. He turned around and flew back to the house.

Alas, the door was locked and the kids wouldn't let him in.

He sat on the porch, after saying sorry numerous times and fell asleep.

×

A/N: can you tell this is inspired by how I do horrible things and lash out when I'm overwhelmed, haha.