Get your shit together II |Wilbur & Tommy|

TW/CW: shouting, mentions of child neglect.

×

Wilbur had had enough. He was leaving. He was leaving and he was never coming back. And he was taking Tommy with him.

The thought of leaving his brother was too much. And so he decided they were packing up. Phil didn't want them, fine.

He didn't want to take care for them and be a father? Find.

They would leave. Get out of his hair. Leave him with his precious Techo so they could go enjoy they're little adventure together.

"Will?" Tommy asked quietly. "Are you sure about this?"

Wilbur sighed in frustration. He knew Tommy wanted to leave. He also knew Tommy was clinging unto the hope that one day it would get better and Phil would love them.

But Will knew better, he knew Phil wouldn't.

"Yes, Tommy. We'll stay with Niki for a while until we can get some stuff together and then we can finally live the lives we want." Wilbur replied, pouring as much enthusiasm into his voice as possible.

He handed Tommy another bag, carrying two himself.

But, they're escape didn't go exactly as planned. Seeing as Phil was on the other side of the door. He looked shocked to say the least.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked in shock.

"We're leaving." Wilbur growled. Tommy shifted behind Wil for comfort.

Phil's expression turned dark immediately. "How can you of all people take care of a kid. You're one yourself."

Wilbur glared, his voice rising along with his anger. "And you take better care of us? You're one to talk."

"I care about you. I give you everything you need." Phil shouted.

Wilbur responded with the same tone, Tommy covering his ears from all the shouting.

"If caring about us is abandoning us, then forget it. We don't want your 'care'."

Phil stepped forward threateningly. "You watch your tone. I provided for you. Isn't that enough? Stop being selfish."

"Stop it. Stop fighting." Tommy yelled, hands still over his ears.

"Look what you've done. You've upset your brother." Phil spat out between clenched teeth.

Wilbur scoffed. He placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "You want to leave, right?"

Phil interrupted before Tommy could speak. "You are not his father."

"Yeah, and you'll never be either. "

Tommy tugged on Wilbur's arm, preventing him from getting riled up again.

"Calm down Will, let's leave." Tommy whispered.

Phil set his jaw, stepping away from the doorway. "You want to leave, okay fine. Do not come begging me for help or anything."

Wilbur glared at him as he walked out the door, hand still on Tommy's shoulder.

×

A/N: here's a trashy part II of the other one.

Again, if I missed tws, you  can tell me.

Bye

This is horrible. I wrote it while very sleep deprived. So many mistakes.