[Requested] Stage lights and alcohol filled nights |Bench trio|

Am I really doing a famous Tommy au? Yes, yes I am.

CW// alcohol consumption, underage drinking, some slight swearing. No angst tbh.

...

Tommy was used to being in the spotlight. Don't get it wrong, he didn't like it, but he had learned to live with it.

He was used to being picked apart by the public, having every single action he made scrutinised. It got tiring sometimes, but Tommy couldn't say he didn't love it all. The stage, the fans, the adoration of the public.

He hopped nervously behind the stage as the crowd roared excitedly.

"Hey." He turned around at the sound of his brothers voice, only to have something thrown at him. He looked down and a smile crossed his face.

"Just don't get too drunk, 'kay." His brother, and manager, Wilbur adviced.

Tommy nodded absently, bringing the bottle to his lips and tilting his head back as he downed the drink.

A hand slapped his back and he looked up, a rare occurrence for the rather tall boy, at Ranboo, his drummer.

"Dude, seriously, the show hasn't started and you're already drinking."

Tommy laughed, wiping his mouth. He knew Ranboo didn't approve of his drinking, or the fact that Wilbur was the one often enabling said drinking. Especially since he was underage.

"I'll be fine, you've seen me drink much more and still function." Ranboo scoffed at his response but let it go. There was no getting to Tommy when it came to his many vices.

"Two more minutes." Wilbur called out in warning.  "And where the hell is Tubbo?"

Ah yes, the final member of their band which was fittingly named 'Bench Trio' seeing as they had all met on a bench.

Tommy looked around for him but couldn't see him anywhere. He looked at Wilbur and shrugged silently. Wilbur's neutral expression quickly morphed into an irritated frown.

"You ho on in less than two minutes, what the fuck is he-"

"Hey!" Tubbo called, sliding to a stop beside the two boys. He hunched over, catching his breath. "Sorry for the hold up, got lost."

Tommy grinned at his best friend and passed him the bottle. Tubbo took it but handed it off to Wilbur. He frowned slightly at the interaction, when had Tubbo stopped drinking? Did he expect Tommy to quit too?

Tommy shook the thoughts out of his head as the familiar buzz of excitement overtook him.

He smiled at both of his bandmates then stepped unto the stage when Wilbur said the word.

...

"That was awesome." Tommy yelled while throwing his hands into the air. He was sweaty and tired and could barely stand anymore, but he had loved the show nonetheless.

Tubbo collapsed unto a chair and groaned. "I feel numb everywhere."

Ranboo was laying facedown on the floor, having passed out mere minutes after getting off the stage.

"Seriously guys." Tommy said in disgust, although he could sympathize. It was tiring performing until way past midnight.

Wilbur knocked before opening the door, eyes briefly taking in the room. "Reminder, you have an interview by seven tomorrow. AM."

Tommy's smile quickly disappeared. "Seriously?"

Wilbur gave him an unsympathetic gaze. "We went over this schedule weeks ago. If you wanted it changed, you could have done it then."

Tommy made a noise of protest, "how was I supposed to know I would be this exhausted?"

"I don't know, past experiences?" Wilbur replied, raising a brow.

Tommy didn't have an answer so he settled for brooding.

Stupid Wilbur and his stupid schedules.

Wilbur did however seem to feel guilty as he tossed him the bottle from earlier, still half full. "Don't tell Phil. And dont do anything stupid please."

Tommy caught it and made his way over to one of the chairs. It was nights like this that made him love what he did.

There would always be pressure, the eyes that watched his every move, the label nagging for a new album, and all of that. But as long as he got to do it with his friends, well, he couldn't exactly complain, could he?

...

A/N: sorry this is like two days late :/, just extremely unmotivated. Also sorry it's so short T.T

Anyways, happy pride to all my fellow lgbtq+ members. It's my first so that's something.