Suit and Tie/part 1/ /Fundy fic/

TW/ body dysphoria
DISCLAIMER/ I will appreciate some feedback on how I wrote Fundy's character. I'm trying to get better at writing more diverse things like this. Tell me if it's offensive in any way and I'll edit/take it down.
Also, this is based on his Dsmp character.
Also, also, not shipping Fundy and Eret.

×÷×÷×÷×

Being trans during wartime wasn't the best, at all.

Fundy would know.

His father didn't know. Nobody knew, really. Except for Eret that is. They were the only one who understood his troubles.

Lending him extra baggy hoodies. Reminding him that his hair, no matter how long, didn't affect his gender identity. Everything they could do to help, really.

But, Fundy still felt like crap. Everybody he knew thought of him as a girl, so at fancy events, dresses.

Just like tonight. Fundy had been dreading this day for weeks.

Eret glanced at him, worried. She knew how Fundy felt about dresses. As the others walked ahead, she pulled him aside.

"You could sit this out, I'll make an excuse for you." She smiled while Fundy let out a shaky breath.

He had felt so sick looking at himself that morning. All curves and softness. His long ginger hair falling in waves around his shoulders. He hated it, how much he looked like a her.

And all of that came rushing back, he wanted to throw up.

Why couldn't he just be born a boy? He knew that's what his father had wanted. If he found out he would probably be so disappointed. Not only did he not get a son, he also got a daughter who pretended to be a son.

"Stop that." Eret commanded sternly.

Fundy blinked away the tears and tried to focus on the person in front of him.

"I know what you're thinking, that you're a fake. But you're not. Ok. I get that it's difficult, but I'll help you get through it. I want you to know just how valid and loved you are. You are as real a boy as anyone else."

Fundy sighed and leaned against Eret, still shaking. He really didn't want to go. But he felt like he had to, he didn't want to disappoint his father.

"I can't let you do this, come on." She grabbed Fundy's arm and dragged him to her room and dug around her chest for something. Their pretty green skirt twirled around them for a moment and Fundy wondered why couldn't just be a normal person and accept his birth gender. It just, it felt wrong(his birth gender that is).

He pulled out a black suit(idk, man. I'm not good with clothes) and turned to Fundy, smiling.

"This is a bit old, but it might fit you." Fundy was hesitant. What if people questioned it? They would certainly think it was wierd. Eret caught the wierd look.

"You know you want to... C'mon, for me? I bet it'll look great. I just want you to be comfortable." Fundy smiled as his eyes filled with tears again.

"Thanks, Eret." Eret left so he could change. Fundy stood in front of the mirror, checking his outfit out. He...liked it. His hair, was still a problem.

He searched around the room, looking for scissors. He knew Eret had one around here somewhere. He found them and held them up to his hair, debating. Should he really do this?

In the end, he did. He watched as his red hair fell to the ground, lock after lock. Until it was short and fluffy. He loved it. Even if it was a bit choppy.

"Hey- oh my...I love it." Eret practically fangirled when he saw Fundy's new do. He kept on gushing about it on his way back to the group.

Fundy was on a high, loving everything about his new look. Then, he remembered the others. What would they think. His eyes widened as he began to panic.

"Stop thinking, just enjoy the look."

THIS IS PART 1. MIGHT UPLOAD A PART TWO.