"I'm telling you, I don't—"

"Yes, you do. I'm asking you one more fucking time. Where the hell is my wife?"

"Mr. Sokoloff, I've told you dozens of times. The video feed was cut and –"

I bashed the barrel of the gun onto the side of his head before I could stop myself. The rage overtook me, and for the first time in a while, I didn't care. My knuckles cracked and throbbed when I first made contact with his face. The pain only helped dull the ache in my heart temporarily as I watched the bastard on the floor, writhing, and moaning in pain.

And I didn't stop.

I kept going, letting my anger have its fun on the surface. I didn't even stop till I felt his breathing become shallow, and I knew he was barely conscious at this point. I got up to assess him. His eyes were swollen shut. His lips were cracked, some teeth on the floor and blood were coming out of his mouth profusely. The cuts scattered around his face and body were oozing blood. I fixed the sleeves of my shirt and stared down at him. "Where's my wife."

"Robert," he wheezed out, his voice cracked and barely able to make out words. "Took her. I'm sorry, but I needed the money for—"

"So, you betrayed your blood family, for the enemy's money?"

"She was an Italian, I never swore my loyalty to her," he spat out weakly.

I immediately brought my shoes at full force into his hands, and the sound of his bones cracking echoed around the darkroom. He tried to escape, dragging his body away but I stopped him with my other foot onto his chest. He had nowhere to go and was completely at my mercy. All he could do was wail in pain as I continued my torture. I stepped to the other side where his hands were and took his index finger, bending it back till the sickening sound of his bone-cracking was heard.

It was a beautiful sight, though I preferred splattered blood.

"Let me say this once," I gritted out. "She's my wife, which means you are nothing more than her loyal dog. I know you won't be the first and only to question her, question your loyalty to her. And I don't care that you are my family or my trusted men. I will kill all who fucking disrespect my Queen."

It was my fucking vow.

"You understand?" I seethed.

He nodded. "P-please just...just put me out of my misery."

I tsked. "Not yet. Not till I'm satisfied with your answers."

Snapping my fingers, Timor brought forward the bucket of boiling hot water. In a pair of heat-resistant gloves, he grabbed the fucker's hair and dunked him into the water. He thrashed to the best of his abilities against it, but it was no use. A few seconds later, Timor released him and let him breathe through his bashed nose. His whole face was swollen red, his eyes now glued shut. He gasped for air, a small amount of foam coming through his mouth. "N-no more."

"Should have thought of that before you betrayed me," I shouted and withdrew my gun, aiming it at his thighs. He howled in pure agony and started begging more. I shot again, and then another. His scream was piercing through my ears, but I didn't wince. No, I was feeding off his pain, but it wasn't enough. I had slipped up by allowing him to watch over her. And now, she was gone. "One last time, where is Robert?"

He shook his head weakly and I growled. "Wrong fucking answer."

I reached into my back pocket for my small twisting knife. Maxim's eyes widened when he realized what was coming next. If he thought I was going to end his life just like that, he had another thing coming. When I nodded at Timor and Nicolai, both of them took out their own knives and went straight to work. I watched them sliced through his wrists, his bone showing as blood dripped wildly onto the floor.