☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 30✧˚♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Suho" he replied

"why are you.....here?" I awkwardly asked. He chuckled and said "well, i wanted to be friends with you because you know i also am in this hospital and i thought why not make friends"

"ohh"

"sure" i replied making him smile

❥︎𝐒𝐮𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked at her face and then my eyes went to her neck which had the necklace i gave her.

I smiled to myself as I stood up and said " i'll see you around, you'll be getting discharged in few weeks so i will see then, bye"

she waved a 'goodbye' as I left the room.

❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'𝒐𝒎𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒔𝒏𝒔𝒏𝒔'

'𝑶𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑'

i straightened my back and laid down.

I closed my eyes for a while before drifting off to sleep.

-

❥︎2 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 !
❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

it was the day when i was finally getting discharged.

I smiled as I looked around the hospital for that guy from yesterday.

I bumped into someone and when i looked up, i saw him, Suho.

"Looking for me?" he asked with a small smile.

"N-no" i stuttered accidentally.

he chuckled before saying " i guess you are getting discharged so i thought why not introduce you to some of my friends"

"sure" i agreed as he led me to a nearby restaurant.

"hello everyone, this is Y/N" he introduced me to his large group of friends.

"What are you saying? Dont we kno-" one of them started but suho cut him off.

"THIS IS Y/N" he repeated but this time a bit louder.

they all nodded in sync as i sat down with a girl.

she looked sad as she introduced herself " i am joo kyung"

i smiled as i looked around the table and spotted that other guy from yesterday.

he was already staring at me.

i waved my hand in front of his eyes, he snapped out of his thoughts and sighed.

"well Seojun has another concert next month. We all will join" Suho said, The guy who was staring at me who i assume is Seojun, smiled.

"I cant believe he is this famous now and we are here relying on him" the guy with specs spoke.

-

it was pretty late at night now, so i stood up as Suho asked "where are you going?"

"Its pretty late now, i have to go " i responded. He stood up and said " i'll drop you"

"no th-" he cut me off and said " its not an option, i am telling you"

i followed him as we then started walking.

𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔....

"Wait" i stopped

"what?" he asked as he too stopped.

"How do you know where i live" i widened my eyes .

"well my dad and your mom are friends haha" he awkwardly chuckled .

I nodded slowly before continuing walking.

out of nowhere, he intertwined our hands, i blushed a bit as he spoke;

"Theres a car"

i nodded shyly.

We reached my house, he untangled our hands and said "well see you tomorrow"

"see you" i waved my handa with a large smile.

When he was out of sight, i squealed in excitement and ran into my home.

"you're finally home" dad came and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you my daughter" he said as he patted my back.

"do you want to eat something?" He asked, i shook my head and said "i'll go to sleep, i am just tired"

He nodded.

I ran upstairs and laid down on the bed with a huge smile plastered on my face.

'𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆......'

𝐀/𝐍- no cuz lmao i am gonna stay with this story for a bit but instead of waiting for wrong timing to end,  i will upload penthouse too