Rivet's Nightmare

Original Book/Literature By Liam1017 From Deviantart.

Ratchet has setting those off the meanwhile and went to sleep into his entire good dream. Rivet has been troubled by getting sleeping of those. she was getting itself killed by Emperor Nefarious, so she getting into her bed, sleeping in her own place. In the dream, Rivet yawns as she got up into the dream. Seeing those words above of her, she was confused as she went into the bar. All of sudden that people were gone as she entered the bar. Rivet's robotic arm was missing, Rivet looked at her right arm, her eyes was widely opened. Her robot arm was completely gone.

Rivet has been decided to see what's going on. "Where is everybody?!" Rivet confused. Later, The Emperor Nefarious' guard approaches to her, kicking her into the dimension into the one of the most darkness of the Nefarious. Rivet has ended up into the void, see her team died in the graveyard. "Did you like that?" Emperor Nefarious revealed next to her, "Nefarious. I will get you, you killed my team!" As Rivet tries to punch him, the cuffs was locked and connected to the wall, Rivet fall off the floor. There is no escape for her, the trap machine has been getting into her chest, Emperor Nefarious revealed by his famous weapon is to pull Rivet apart. His guards uses spears around her as she won't go anywhere. Rivet yelled it out "WHAT DID YOU WANT FOR ME?!" she repeats, "WHAT DID YOU WANT FOR ME?!".

Emperor Nefarious snapped his fingers, "You will find out what's going to be next thing." Nefarious pulled some weapons and giving the guards. 1st guard puts the gun at her, 2nd guard grabs the lazer at her, and the last guard uses the axe to cut off of her head. Rivet was struggling to get out of there, and this trap door was super tight as the machine locked her tight. Emperor Nefarious has been talked to his 4th guard "My security guard." As he shaked his head yes. The 4th guard uses the cloth on Rivet's mouth.

"Npppphhhh!!!" Rivet yelled out as she was strapped into those bars until the guard puts another cloth into the back. Emperor Nefarious sitting and watching her to get killed. Emperor tell his only assist, the one who start to kill it. " You assist of me, you feeling getting ready for something good?" His assist nodded his head as the assist pulls up. "Rrrrhhhhtt!!!" Rivet looked at that Ratchet behind the shadow, but she couldn't see his full face. And it got itself the mixture of the bloodied and drying of Ratchet's fur as Nefarious wears around as the hoodie. "RATCHET!!!!!!!" Rivet screamed in horror that Emperor Nefarious has killed him, "What's wrong? Your male Lombax won't save you now! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HHHHHAAAAA!!!!!" Emperor Nefarious smirked and laughed at the same time. Nefarious has pulled up Ratchet's head that his head was cut off badly. Rivet screamed in pain as Ratchet's eyes rolled in the bloodied stain and bruised all over on him. "Don't worry Rivet, he's alive." Emperor Nefarious smirked as he hold his hand. Ratchet's eyes kept rolling down itself around in the bloody eyes. Emperor Nefarious replied "What's this is on, it contraction and consumed you! Hahahahahaha!!!!!" He laughed and puts Ratchet's head on the table, Ratchet was moaned in pain.

Until the final words for Rivet, she got no words to say in. Emperor Nefarious to release Rivet to pulled apart, pulled Rivet in half of her body, Rivet screamed and cried in pain badly as the machine are beginning to pulled her. Emperor Nefarious has been talked by himself "I WON! THE WORLD IS MINE! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!" As Rivet is started out to getting pulled hardly, seeing her body is going to getting blood leaked, Rivet squeezed down her eyes and began into the blow into the blood bath...

"NO! NO! NO! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Rivet woke up badly, she was in the very bad breath in her most nightmare fuel. She looked at the robotic arm, sighed as she was thinking it was the yellow arm. Ratchet, the one who was with her, sleeping. She didn't wake him up, Rivet was slowly out of the bed, walking barefoot, sitting against the wall as she starting self-hugging around her arms. Cried in down in her own arms. Ratchet heard something that Rivet is crying on the wall, "Rivet? You okay?" Ratchet looked at her with his neat, carefully greenish eyes. Rivet looks at Ratchet's eyes. "Please don't cry, you got me." Ratchet sits down next to her holding around her arm, Rivet sniffed as he is helping her, she throw herself into Ratchet's body. Rivet was crying badly by nearly 25 minutes of her nightmares of Emperor Nefarious. Ratchet didn't say anything about Nefarious that they beaten off the Emperor. "I got the worst nightmares I've ever got into me. Emperor Nefarious was pulled me into half, my robotic arm was gone, and to make matters even worse, it was you!". Ratchet quiets down Rivet, he talked to her "You're going to wake Clank and Kit up. They're asleep, and I remember that The Nefarious We Are Fighting? He's gone, dead. If Nefarious returned to it, tell me. I'm right behind you." Ratchet gives the kiss on Rivet's cheek, little smile.

Rivet has been smiled back to Ratchet, they getting back to their bed. Rivet getting in a snuggle in Ratchet's body while he hugging around her. They went back to sleep as they are.

-END-