snatched away

It was morning time, (like about 9:20 am) and Poland woke up, he yawned and stretched out his wings and he was hugging Germany who also was getting up to start the day. When they got ready they went outside and into the city they were both happily walking together thinking about all the stuff they could do while Germany was off work until the German heard a noise and they suddenly stopped in their tracks.

Germany: "huh?"

Poland: "what is it?"

They heard the strange noise again, Germany then decided to find where that sound was coming from.

Germany: "stay here Polen, I'll go check it out."

Some minutes later...

Poland started to get worried because Germany hasn't come back yet. He then went to find where his friend was around the alley but in the alley he saw a tiny bit of blood on the floor. Poland started to get worried again

Poland: "Niemcy? Where are you, are you here?"

He then saw a strange figure in the distance who had a strange black van and he saw... Germany! He was knocked out with a little bit of blood coming from his head and his arms were tied up and the figure was about to put the German in the back of the van. Poland gasped in fear at the sight of this and yelled for the figure to stop!

Poland: "WAIT, STOP!!"

but it was already to late, the figure got into the van started to drive off while Poland ran after the van but it was too fast. Soon after a few minutes, the van was too far ahead of Poland to see the vehicle. He started to get tired and panted heavily.

Poland: "Niemcy, no!"

Poland started to sob and tried to find help
Poland: "I need help, at least someone to help get Niemcy back, I have to save him."

As he went to find help, Germany's fate still remains unknown...