Part 11 - Why, Polar Bear?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for listening, Gun. I still have to shower or New will wonder..." Tay disconnected on a giggling man. It kinda pissed him off to have someone find his love life that funny. He stepped under the now cold water and got wet. 

Shivering, he looked for a towel and realized that in his rush to talk to Gun, he left everything in the bedroom. Cursing himself, he walked wet to the bedroom. New was already in bed, reading one of the many books he had laying around.

Tay no longer felt the chill of desire sweep through his body as New's eyes swept him from his feet to face. He held Tay's gaze. Only heat the from his gaze, there was no way, nor need to hide how he reacted. Tay wanted to see what was hidden underneath the duvet.

He took the final three steps to the bed, and reached for the duvet, and yanked. Impatient, to touch Newwie and find out if he was hard as stone like him. He needed to SEE it, SEE it now. 

Triumphantly, he smiled, then pounced. The bed bounced and New laughed delightedly. Almost all the marks were gone. He was going to try, really try, to be gentler. But if Newwie didn't look like he was having as much fun, THAT was being tossed out! 

He was going to take care of his babe the best way he knew how, one loving caress and pat at a time!

New wanted to break boundaries tonight. He wanted at least to show Tay that there was more to the butt than fucking... but would he let him? He hoped so. If anything, he was definitely getting his fingers inside him tonight, whether he was prepared or not. 

It was a step closer to him begging to being fucked.

Baby steps, New reminded himself, I have to take this by baby steps! Just as everything else was pushed aside by Tay claiming his lips, New pushed him flat on his back. "Let me start things tonight. Please??? Or I won't be able to do anything, at all, again."

He sounded so wistful, Tay nodded and lay back, putting his crossed arms under his head to prevent himself from interfering. It was so difficult to not to take over, but this was nice, even erotic, in a different way than he played.

New was slow, sensual as he licked and sucked his way down and across Tay's body. He avoided obvious erogenous zones, leaving them until Tay lay breathing heavy. Then he sucked his nipples. His back arched into his mouth, thrusting to meet him. He moaned, loudly. 

With a pop, he switched to the other and flicked the wet one. Tay was hard and wet now. Something else was in dire need of attention but Newwie wasn't paying it any intention at all. 

Low and demanding, sucking in deep breaths, "Suck it, now!"

New only laughed. He kept his mouth on the nipple, sucking and teasing with his tongue. But he did put his hand around the shaft and squeezed. He throbbed and thrust his hips. It wasn't enough. He wanted warmth, hot and wet around it.

"Suck it, now!" He repeated, pulling his hands out from behind his head and pushing New from his chest. 

With hurt eyes, New met his and slid down his body. Carefully, he put his mouth over the tip and with the lightest touch, flicked his tongue. 

"Fuck you!" Tay swore! When did his cock become that sensitive? He tried to get New off of it but when he tried to pull out, New used his teeth to hold on just under the head and THAT hurt too. His damn cock was trapped. Was this heaven or hell? 

New knew his body liked it, even if Tay didn't. His cock was leaking... and leaking. It was so hard in his mouth. He loved the feel of it, the satin texture, the pulsing of the veins that when he finally took it balls deep, he even loved the sound of Tay screaming and the feel of him pulling his hair.

He did not let Tay fuck his mouth this time. He stayed in control. He played with the pace, pressure and even stopped to suck his balls. He licked underneath them, almost to his anus... and Tay helped by spreading his legs wider. 

Ahhh, New thought, I've got him! He sunk his mouth back on his cock and put one finger on his anus and pressed gently as he began to suck. Go down, press gently in... Go up, come out. Rinse and repeat, until his finger was just as buried as Tay's cock was in his mouth.

He didn't try to stretch it, he just wanted him to know that he could have something in his ass and it isn't a bad feeling. He was so caught up in the rhythm, he was shocked when Tay pushed him off. 

"I'm not fucking cumming in your mouth, no matter how damn good it feels." His finger was still buried in Tay's ass. It was then, Tay noticed the intrusion. "What the hell? What the fuck are you doing, New?"

"Playing with your ass and you like it."

"You fucked my ass!" Tay felt violated. He pulled away from New and shivered. 

"And you liked it!" New challenged. "Isn't what happens here," he waved a hand to indicate the bed, "A safe, consensual place? Did I freak out over you fucking my virgin ass?"

Logically, Tay knew he was right. In every fiber of his being, Tay knew he was right. He just couldn't cope with it. He stood up and left the room without looking at New. He had to think about this alone.